What are you playing that is NOT D&D?

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Currently playing: Exalted 2e and Shadowrun 4A.

Would like to play: Mage (nWoD), Eclipse Phase, Spirit of the Century, SW Saga.

Cheers, -- N

Crothian

First Post
We finished up a Scion campaign last Novemeber. At cons I never play D&D it's usually Dread, CoC, Delta Green, Hollow Eath, Sorcery and Super Science, lots of others.

Ahnehnois

First Post
I've done CoC d20, Modern, and the BSG rpg within the past year, but not terribly recently; infrequent sessions and my flavor of D&D is working at the moment.

Thanee

First Post
What roleplaying games other than D&D (any edition, including retroclones) are you playing, planning on playing, or would like to play?

Currently playing...

Shadowrun 4th/4A
HERO System 6th (S&S in the world of Conan)
Serenity RPG (PbP)

Would like to play (or play more of)...

Deadlands: Reloaded (Savage Worlds)
WFRP 3rd
Desolation

Bye
Thanee

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
I am currently playing a Hero System Champions game. I'm probably mostly playing it because it is the only game around for me right now. The system is OK, but I really miss the experience progression of D&D. It just doesn't seem the same to have a character that starts out really good and then might get just a tiny bit better over time.

Pain Noodle

First Post
Currently playing a Planeswalker/Multiverse game with Risus, Deadlands, The Business (homemade), Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (homemade system), Cyberpunk 2020, Vampire: The Masquerade, Mage: The Ascension and a homebrewed setting using A Song of Ice and Fire rules.

Would like to play some D&D with new, shiny, homebrewed rules, Godlike, Serenity, Witchcraft, The Dresden Files and I'm sure I'm forgetting some.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases