What are you playing that is NOT D&D?

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
We play MnM monthly. I've been running some Time & Temp oneshots, and I'm building a game of Dread. I also got to play Dogs in the Vineyard recently -- what a fun game!

Lord Xtheth

First Post
As far as RPGs go, I've been spreading my horrizons and trying things out alot.

Ninja Burger 2nd ed
World of Darkness (new)
Vampire: TR
Hunter: TV
Geist
M&M
Rogue Trader

Theres also a few "I own it and want to try it"s in the list

The new WFRP
Dogs in the vineyard
Mage: TA
Pathfinder (I know, its kinda cheating)

theemrys

First Post
Well, the last few weeks we've tried Warhammer 3e, but our main game lately has been HackMaster Basic. Also, a few one-off games of Aces & Eights.

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
I've been playing in an ongoing Supernatural game at the Chicago Gamedays. I ran Weapons of the Gods at the last Gameday and hope to run it again both at Gameday and for my home group. I plan to run Mutants & Masterminds one-shots in the near future. I took my 9-year-old to a Car Wars demo game. Plus regular pick up games of Magic while we wait for everyone to show up for D&D. And various board and card games with the family, the favorites being Munchkin, Killer Bunnies and Uno (insert sub-typr here). We started a game of Talisman recently, but apparently I'm the only person amongst family and friends to enjoy the game anymore. I'd really like to find enough time to play Rail Barons, unfortunately you need a good eight hours.

Dykstrav

Adventurer
It's all been 4E for a while, but that's mostly because it's all that I've had the time for recently. Me and the older players are giving serious consideration to running a 2E game so the younger players can check it out (they seem fascinated by the idea of having to qualify for races and classes, character kits, all the different campaign settings, as well as the combat rules that seem strange and alien to them).

One of my players is trying to put together a RIFTS game. I don't know if I'll end up playing in that or not.

A new game store just opened in my town, so I might play Harnmaster from time to time with one of the old hands there.

I'm gearing up to run a Vampire LARP under the old, Laws of the Night MET rules.

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him)
We're currently playing Star Wars Saga Edition in a Rise of the Rebellion type game.
We also use the SWSE rules to play a Mass Effect game (with a few modifications - like no stun settings on the blasters).

darjr

I crit!
Currently in Traveller, Shadowrun, a stalled Savage Worlds Metamorphosis Alpha.

Trying to get started a GURPS early Roman Cthulu game. The kid running it has a lot prepped in a sandbox sort of way and we just need to get our schedule correct.

Started a Rogue Trader game, but I think the GM has abandoned it. He's in the Traveller game.

In the last year or so? Uh lots?

RyvenCedrylle

First Post
We play MnM monthly. I've been running some Time & Temp oneshots, and I'm building a game of Dread. I also got to play Dogs in the Vineyard recently -- what a fun game!

I also play DitV (I'm the GM in fact) when I'm not playing 4E. Piratecat, if you have a Wave account and would like to do some PbP let me know. We're going to be finishing up our current town in the near future and could use some replacement Dogs.

A

amerigoV

I'm a recent Savage Worlds convert. I played in a day-long Serenity one-shot last summer.

Remove ads