• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What are you playing that is NOT D&D?

Bluenose

Adventurer
What roleplaying games other than D&D (any edition, including retroclones) are you playing, planning on playing, or would like to play?

In the last year, I've played single sessions of Mouseguard, Eclipse Phase, and Paranoia. Once a 4e campaign I'm in finishes in the next few sessions we'll be playing a Pendragon campaign. I'd really like to play Mongoose RQ II, though that's not likely to happen. And it's seven years since I played any version of Traveller, although I've been GMing it enough to scratch that itch.

MortonStromgal

First Post
Playing: Vampire the Requiem & Desolation (OMG Desolation is THE fantasy game I've always wanted! well more or less)

Running: Shadowrun 3e

Wanting to Run: Dark Ages Vampire

Wanting to Play: Dragonlance DL1-13 using Desolation.

Grunk

First Post
My group and I haven't played D&D since a couple a years ago.

Prior to that we tried importing our 15th level D&D campaign to Savage Worlds. Didn't quite take.

Since then, I've run Over the Edge, Dread, Mouse Guard, Don't Rest Your Head and Starblazer Adventures.

I've played in a year and half long Vampire chronicle, as well as a short Hollow Earth Expedition arc.

Of course, lots of little games were played at various conventions.

Burrito Al Pastor

First Post
I play Shadowrun (4th edition) and Deadlands (original-revised, not Savage Worlds) off and on, but more than anything else I would like to be in a good, deep, long-term Dark Heresy game.

I'm not actually in any D&D groups right now, and oddly enough, I'm okay with that. 4e broke my D&D spirit - it made so many flaws of 3e so painfully obvious that I could never go back (to 3.5 or Pathfinder), but at the same time I just can't for the life of me figure out how to make an interesting character in 4e mechanics.

Psychotic Jim

First Post
Besides Pathfinder, I'm doing mostly M&M nowadays. Winding down a very long (4 year) game set in the Nightbane universe using the M&M rules. Also have infrequently a Paragons game and a Freedom City Hero High game.

Remove ads