What are you playing that is NOT D&D?

Bluenose

Adventurer
What roleplaying games other than D&D (any edition, including retroclones) are you playing, planning on playing, or would like to play?

In the last year, I've played single sessions of Mouseguard, Eclipse Phase, and Paranoia. Once a 4e campaign I'm in finishes in the next few sessions we'll be playing a Pendragon campaign. I'd really like to play Mongoose RQ II, though that's not likely to happen. And it's seven years since I played any version of Traveller, although I've been GMing it enough to scratch that itch.

MortonStromgal

First Post
Playing: Vampire the Requiem & Desolation (OMG Desolation is THE fantasy game I've always wanted! well more or less)

Running: Shadowrun 3e

Wanting to Run: Dark Ages Vampire

Wanting to Play: Dragonlance DL1-13 using Desolation.

Grunk

First Post
My group and I haven't played D&D since a couple a years ago.

Prior to that we tried importing our 15th level D&D campaign to Savage Worlds. Didn't quite take.

Since then, I've run Over the Edge, Dread, Mouse Guard, Don't Rest Your Head and Starblazer Adventures.

I've played in a year and half long Vampire chronicle, as well as a short Hollow Earth Expedition arc.

Of course, lots of little games were played at various conventions.

Burrito Al Pastor

First Post
I play Shadowrun (4th edition) and Deadlands (original-revised, not Savage Worlds) off and on, but more than anything else I would like to be in a good, deep, long-term Dark Heresy game.

I'm not actually in any D&D groups right now, and oddly enough, I'm okay with that. 4e broke my D&D spirit - it made so many flaws of 3e so painfully obvious that I could never go back (to 3.5 or Pathfinder), but at the same time I just can't for the life of me figure out how to make an interesting character in 4e mechanics.

Psychotic Jim

First Post
Besides Pathfinder, I'm doing mostly M&M nowadays. Winding down a very long (4 year) game set in the Nightbane universe using the M&M rules. Also have infrequently a Paragons game and a Freedom City Hero High game.

Remove ads