• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What are you playing that is NOT D&D?

JiffyPopTart

Bree-Yark
After having crashed and burned on my desire to play DnD with a severe 4e hangover, I have decided to pick up a hopefully-long-running Torg campaign with tons of cinematic exploits and no counting squares.

I do love Torg....just need to work on my props for the game.

DS

Aristotle

First Post
Currently: nada...

I'd like to try running Shadowrun 4A or maybe Eclipse Phase. Both look very promising; but my group seems to need something more rules light and story oriented so I am thinking of trying Fate 3 or Savage Worlds.

I can't rekindle my love of 4e, so I've been considering Pathfinder for my fantasy fix.

Scribble

First Post
I think its pretty fancy silly.

*crunch crunch crunch*

"Eh...Bob? What are we eating?"

"Cthuhu brand trail mix. Why, Ed?""

*crunch crunch crunch*

"Because it tastes of salted nuts & seed, fruit...and fish ...and something else I can't identify."

"That would be the touch of insane souls. Good ain't it?"

*crunch crunch crunch*

"Well...yeah."

"Great, now pass me another one of those Hagopian Brew Dagon Pale Ales- for some reason, I'm thirstier than I've ever been."

I dunno...

I personaly picture Cthulu brand trail mix being something a little more mind bendingly crazy... Like Kashi Bars.

Cuz dude... Kashi.

coyote6

Adventurer
I dunno...

I personaly picture Cthulu brand trail mix being something a little more mind bendingly crazy... Like Kashi Bars.

Cuz dude... Kashi.

I was thinking something like this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doWOdB1d0mg]Clearly Spawn of Cthulhu[/ame]

Remove ads