What are you playing that is NOT D&D?

Odhanan

Adventurer
What am I playing that is not D&D? Lots of games. Too many to mention.

My latest three non-D&D RPG purchases: Mongoose's Traveller, Geist: The Sin-Eaters, and Aces & Eights.

My favorite games besides D&D, clones and variations, are Call of Cthulhu, Vampire the Masquerade, The (New) World of Darkness, Traveller, Stormbringer/Hawkmoon, Nephilim and RuneQuest.

Psion

Adventurer
Fantasy Craft is filling my fantasy gaming needs at the moment. Running my Freeport game via fantasy craft.

I run Spycraft for my modern fix.

Bits and dashes of Pathfinder, Call of Cthulhu, and Spirit of the Century.

Also digging my first session of Danger Patrol and hope to play it again soon.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
It it were TRIAL, you couldn't have Cthulhu brand TRAIL Mix.

<snip>
"Great, now pass me another one of those Hagopian Brew Dagon Pale Ales- for some reason, I'm thirstier than I've ever been."

Of course, persons under age 21 should not drink Hagopian Brew Dagon Pale Ale. They should find other drinks to slake the thirst that Cthulhu Trail Mix can cause...

"I'm thirsty after all that Cthulhu Trail mix."

"Me too- what do you want to drink?"

"I've got an idea...Hey, Cthul-Aid!"

*BOOM!*

*squirglegurglegurgleglarg* "IAAA F'tagn, Kids!"

Last edited:

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
4e is our primary game, but we play a smattering of various Warhammer games at other times:

Warhammer Fantasy 2e (though not in half-a-year or more)

Warhammer Fantasy 3e (one session, fun, but doesn't feel like Warhammer much to us and the 3-characters TOTAL limit and many-only-one-person-gets-this-card powers are kinda a turn off for us)

W40K Dark Heresy (One game up to about 3-4k xp, then our beloved character's sheets disappeared mysteriously and, with the momentum lost, we played a couple pick-up games, but nothing regular)

W40K Rogue Trader (Just started a couple weekends ago, pretty entertaining even though the ship we rolled is a bulk transport that thinks its a warship and we have no one trained in Tech Use...)

Last edited:

When I'm not playing in the 3.5/pathfinder games.

If we include 1-shots and short-run games then I'd have to include Savage Worlds, Hollow Earth Expedition, Dread, Warhammer 40K, Shadowrun, True 20, Gangbusters, and Monsters and Other Childish Things

FIFM

I am in a once a month M&M game (Golden Age).

I have tried all of the games listed by Qualidar above. I have also played Paranoia, M&M, Star Wars Saga, Squirel Attack and Dogs in the Vineyard.

I have also run Dragon Age.

coyote6

Adventurer
I ran Savage Worlds this last weekend; didn't finish the adventure, so we'll play it at least once more (though not for a few weeks).

Remove ads