What are you playing that is NOT D&D?

MoxieFu

First Post
For some reason, every blasted time I see "Trail of Cthulhu" in print, for a second, my mind reads it as "Trial of Cthulhu.":confused:

Then my mind eventually spins out something like this:

"Mr. Cthulhu, where were you on the night of April 7, 21,347BC?"

"I was in Ryleh, sleeping...alone...waiting for the stars to align properly."

"Oh really?"

"No, Ryleh."

"No, no...I mean that your story isn't believable. I put it to you that it was YOU who destroyed the Atlantean civilization! YOU!"

"Nah, it was my brother."

"Your brother? And his name is?"

*squirm*"I'd...I'd rather not say."

"Your HONOR!"

Well that's just plain silly!

It it were TRIAL, you couldn't have Cthulhu brand TRAIL Mix.

Qualidar

First Post
When I'm not running/playing in the 3.5/pathfinder games, I'm running a Mutants and Masterminds WWII game.

That's just the regular stuff. If we include 1-shots and short-run games then I'd have to include Savage Worlds, Hollow Earth Expedition, Dread, Warhammer 40K, Shadowrun, True 20, Timemaster (I think it was called), Gangbusters, and Monsters and Other Childish Things

Just this past week I had a very short session of the new Dresden Files RPG, and I hope to get a full campaign going this summer, possibly alternating with my regular D&D 4e game.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Well that's just plain silly!

I think its pretty fancy silly.
It it were TRIAL, you couldn't have Cthulhu brand TRAIL Mix.

*crunch crunch crunch*

"Eh...Bob? What are we eating?"

"Cthuhu brand trail mix. Why, Ed?""

*crunch crunch crunch*

"Because it tastes of salted nuts & seed, fruit...and fish ...and something else I can't identify."

"That would be the touch of insane souls. Good ain't it?"

*crunch crunch crunch*

"Well...yeah."

"Great, now pass me another one of those Hagopian Brew Dagon Pale Ales- for some reason, I'm thirstier than I've ever been."

Remove ads