What books are you looking forward to?

Pants

First Post
Just a thread to see what everyone is looking forward to. :)

I'm REALLY looking forward to Scott Lynch's The Lies of Locke Lamora. Sounds like something right up my alley. Check out the author's website here.

Also looking forward to reading Steven Erikson's 'The Bonehunters,' though I'll be waiting for the paperback or the US publication. I am not paying exchange rates for a HC.

Eosin the Red

First Post
The third book of Cornwell's Alfred The Great Series...

The 10th? book of Whyte's Camalaud Chronicles.

The 2nd book of Gimmels Troy series... The Lord of the Silver Bow stands high above anything he has previously done.

drothgery

First Post
Anything Lois McMaster Bujold (next up is The Sharing Knife, first of a new series, due in October) or Steven Brust (next up is Dzur, the latest Vlad Taltos book, due in August) writes. I'll certainly buy a fair number of novels before then, but that's what I'm most interested in seeing.

Croesus

Adventurer
Blackcollar: The Judas Solution by Timothy Zahn (it's out, I'm just waiting for it to be available at my local library)

The next book in Stephen Donaldson's The Last Chronicles of Thomas Covenant

The next book by Timothy Zahn in the Dragonback series.

Another Starfire book by David Weber and Steve White - it's time to cover the first two interstellar wars with the Orions. Don't know if they're writing one, though...

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
Two of my favorite fantasy authors have books coming out in the ten days before GenCon: DZUR by Brust and SORCERER'S MOON by Julian May. Timing couldn't be more perfect; I'll have great reads for the drive out!

Remove ads