What gameworld would you want to be in?

sckeener

First Post
Iku Rex said:
Amber for the win!

Echoed. It beats Nymphology. Pick a reality and visit it...

I also wouldn't mind being in the following:

Necroscope as long as I could be a Wamphyri.
Vampire (1st/2nd edition) as long as I could be a Tzimisce, a Toreador, or a mummy.
GURPS Supers (munchkin'ed as mentioned above)

For Dark Sun, I'd want to be a Psion.
Planescape, I don't care what I play as long as it can travel the planes easily....as in if in trouble I can pop out.
Ravenloft, a darklord. Sure the demi plane of dread will make my life a living hell, but that'll make heaven taste twice as sweet.
Ars Magica, a magus....fearie blooded, Dark, Pious...doesn't matter

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Miles,

There were other factors before this occurred. They just figured making me an NPC would calm me down. ;)

Jürgen Hubert

First Post
Zzyzx said:
Darksun or Planescape.

The former has a only marginally survivable landscape and the majority of the population living in slavery.

The latter might have great scenery, but it also has armies of demons and devils fighting it out and not caring who gets caught up in the crossfire. Plus there are far too many opportunities for permanent soul death.

Thus, I am wondering why you'd wish to live in either of those two.

The_Gunslinger658

First Post
Hi-

If I was to pick out a campaign world, I would hail from the Forgotten Realms. With Elminster and Drizzit pulling watch tower duty, I would feel pretty safe.

Scott

Ry

Explorer
Some primetime adventures setting where my main concerns were dating and solving mysteries with a Scooby Gang.

Remove ads