• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What I want our PW to be(A Poll) [UPDATE - CHAINMAIL DECIDED]

What PW do you want to see run... add comments below

• Hey guys I think Lodor is great now that I sort of have it figured out. Let’s stick with it… to hell

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I love POA! Let’s keep playing it, or I will lose sleep nights

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Hey lets give Seviss Isle another shot… It’s the world that Chainmail is based on and would be less

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Ready or not… I want Chainmail. Let’s play it and update as we go.

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Nordock… That’s the ticket. I’ve played it elsewhere, and even thought its sooo slow… I love it. Loa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think we should all scan the internet for another alternative. There must be one out there. Lets b

• None… I'm so frustrated I’m giving up all my possessions and joining a monastery.

Chaz

First Post
Ok lets decide what we all want to run as our ENworld PW. Please comment if you want to add more, clarify an answer, or fill in something that needs said that isnt in the pole.

Peace

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaz

First Post
I voted chainmail... but id also be willing to try out Seviss Isle once more to... I have seen others running it from time to time in the past.

Peace

Jesus_marley

First Post
I wouldn't mind Seviss or Chainmail. My only concern is stability... I can handle lag (if I have to).

I have officially decided that I do NOT like Lodor... Far too much like Everquest for my taste.

I voted Chainmail but now I have gotten used to Lodor I am starting to like it a bit.

If we go to Chainmail I am hoping I can transfer over my Lodor character.

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Lodor would be fine IF y'all would frikkin' start me at 3rd level. Death is just not fun. I'm not looking for a wilderness simulation, I'm looking for heroic fantasy with a decent community.

-- N, a bit frustrated

LightPhoenix

First Post
World of Warcraft. :p

In all seriousness, I personally haven't liked any of the PWs that have been up so far. They just seem to be lacking in any sort of fun factor for me. I've tried all of them so far while they were up, but they didn't manage to hold my interest for more than an hour.

Greylock

First Post
Nifft said:
Lodor would be fine IF y'all would frikkin' start me at 3rd level. Death is just not fun. I'm not looking for a wilderness simulation, I'm looking for heroic fantasy with a decent community.

Played the last two nights with an 8th level char. Trust me. It don't get any better. Nothing worse than an 8th level char with a 7th level XP total, no gold, nekkid and empty-handed. Farmed orcs all night to raise my faction with the pixies, just to see what it gained my char. Erhh, all that happened was that some unsellable stuff was exchanged for rings and pixie dust. Which is unsellable.

Vote Chainmail.

Greylock

First Post
Okey-fine. Third night now, attempting to play this mod with my 8th level char.

Simply put, I will not log back in until this Lodor @@@@ is removed. I hate it that much. There is rp, there is hard-core rp, and there is punishing the players for even being alive. This mod is the latter.

Sayonara, Lodor...

Chaz

First Post
Felonious Ntent said:
If we go to Chainmail I am hoping I can transfer over my Lodor character.
What ever we choose im assuming we will be able to use already exsisting chars. So far Morrus has been good about letting us continue to the new world(s) with chars already built, while allowing new ones to be made. Thats been a big factor in most peoples thoughts. So there shouldnt be a problem... I hope ;)

Peace

Last edited:

Greylock

First Post
I woouldn't dare put my Silky in Lodor. She was born in Chainmail, and got several level-ups via vPoA. I just hope her PoA gear is legal, for the [hopefully] eventual return of CM.

She would be toast in Lodor.

Remove ads