D&D 5E What level did your MOST RECENT campaign get to?

loverdrive

Prophet of the profane (She/Her)
The last one I played in ended at lvl 19 or 20, and I enjoyed rolling buckets of dice on Divine Smites way more than I'm willing to admit.

Fanaelialae

Legend
My most recent campaign went to level 10 (over 15 months). I decided to cut it short because two of the players moved out of state. We're planning on starting a new campaign (probably using Fantasy Grounds) but the original game wasn't designed with online play in mind.

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
I just finished a campaign at 13th level. We played through Descent into Avernus and then we played a bit through the PCs rebuilding Elturel in the Realms before I as DM ran out of steam. We played for about a year and a half of mostly weekly 2.5 hour sessions over Fantasy Grounds.

I am just curious to what level your most recently completed* campaign reached before your group called it. Also, how long did it take?

*"Completed" can also mean "on indefinite hiatus; maybe we will go back to it."
I always have multiple campaigns going, but the highest level ongoing campaign right now is at 15, and has at least 2 major arcs to go before it's done, one of which will involve opposing Shar and breaking her hold over Netheril, possibly breaking Netheril in the process.

Remove ads