D&D 5E What level did your MOST RECENT campaign get to?

guachi

Hero
Level 7. But it had slow advancement and retread some ground when the PCs hit level 5, three quit in a short period (two moved and one got a job that prevented her from continuing) and three new players were added at level 3 for their PCs. The entire campaign lasted 18 months and was incredibly fun.

Rhenny

Adventurer
Currently, we are finishing Tomb of Annihilation and players are at 10th level now. Depending on how things work out, they may get to 11th.

After this, I’m going to begin a new campaign from level 1, probably based on Hoard of the Dragon Queen.

aco175

Legend
Finished Elemental Evil storyline a few months ago at level 14. The book ended up at level 12/13 and we had a few more adventures after to tie up some things. It ended right before they opened the marid bottle to deal with a wish.

Currently playing a modified Essentials Box Set with the PCs about to hit 5th level.

TheSword

Legend
  • A Bloodborne based online campaign just ended and reached 17
  • Tomb of Annihilation 13
  • Kingmaker reached 9
  • Descent into Avernus reached 12

They are the most recent 3

Before that there was Curse of Strahd 12, Skull and Shackles 11, Carrion Crown 15, Serpants Skull 14, Way of the Wicked 18. Plus a fair few one offs.

I reckon 13th level is the sweet spot.

Last edited:

the Jester

Legend
Our last completed game was my 4e campaign, which ended in the mid-20s for the pcs. (Different pcs were different levels; I want to say they ranged between about 22 and 26.)

Before that was my 3e game, which ended with pcs in the high 30s? Maybe even one or two at or slightly above 40th level. There were also a couple of games I was in that completed during the 3e years; one was about 16th level when we finished up, and the other one had at least one pc at 19th.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Template D.

Level 4 if you must insist. characters retire at level 5 :)

(edit: this is for the GLOG). For campaign I'm a player in, I'm level 9 in a PF game and level 6 in a 5e game

Last edited:

Remove ads