• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What nostalgic movie would you love to see remade/revisted?

Dark Jezter

First Post
Joshua Dyal said:
I don't want to see any remakes. If the movies are that good, they stand on their own and remakes are just plain silly.
I disagree. The 1959 version of Ben Hur was a remake of the 1925 Ben Hur silent film, and the 1959 version is easily the more memorable of the two.

KnowTheToe

First Post
What about starting the movies even earlier in Annikins life and focus on baby Anny with little baby versions of C3PO and R2d2. That would have been cool :cool:

Last edited:

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
KnowTheToe said:
What about starting the movies even earlier in Annikins life and focus on baby Anny with little baby versions of C3PO and R2d2. That would have been cool :cool:

"I suggest a new strategy, Artoo. Let the Sith Lord win."

-Hyp.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
LOL I was going to say "Remake Salem's Lot" and when I surfed over to get the link, I also found this. Not to distrust the IMDb masses, but did anyone see this and, if so, what did you think?

Dark Jezter

First Post
Mark said:
LOL I was going to say "Remake Salem's Lot" and when I surfed over to get the link, I also found this. Not to distrust the IMDb masses, but did anyone see this and, if so, what did you think?
Interesting. A TV miniseries remake of the movie Salem's Lot, which was a cinematic adaptation of a novel, which was a retelling of Bram Stoker's Dracula. ;)

swordsmasher

First Post
I'd like to see 2 more conan movies made:
The first would be Conan The King or something like that, with an older arnold finishing the story they been making since the 70's.
The second I'd like to see animated; Conan The Adventurer type thing, where you get a younger conan with lots of nudity and tons of fighting.

I would like them to make a Star Trek movie using the original characters with new actors; have the movie take place during the original series timeframe, except improve the hardware and graphics ie Enterprise.

I'd also like to see a good He-Man flick. Though Dolph Lundgren did a good job, they chagnged the basic storyline too much.

I'd also like to see another Rocky movie made.

Also, Bring back DEATHSTALKER!!!! :)

The Beastmaster was a good movie, though it changed a lot from the original novels (and though the series had its points, i feel it was weak overall).

Another Road Warrior flick would be good.

I also would like to see animated D&D movies, maybe some interactive, but mostly not. I would love for them to do a Dragonlance series, and maybe one or two very small itty bitty Driizt spots ;) (I even like the iconics; Krusk is a bad man!)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads