• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What other games besides D&D do you play?

elbandit

First Post
Since I am the GM of the group I do not play anything but I run the following:

Champions
D&D 3.5 (Greyhawk Setting)
Shadowrun
Shilotte 3.0 done as Robotech

maddman75

First Post
Buffy is actually IMO the best RPG I've ever read. I also like All FLesh Must Be Eaten quite a bit. There's been talk of Cyberpunk 2020.

Unisystem rocks.

d10

First Post
Lol...I like keepin it fresh....lets see...

Ebberon Campaign just started

Midnight

Warcraft

Call of Cthulhu

Star Wars

Vampire

and last but not least Orpheus

Like I said, I like to keep things fresh!! lol

Shemeska

Adventurer
Currently:

Planescape (DnD 3e) - running
Abberant - playing
Iron Claw - playing [though the game is dying from the DM getting bad grades]

Upcoming:

Shadowrun - playing online [God I love this game...]

-insert game here- aka whatever I run after the plot in the Planescape game has run its course and we take a breather for a bit before jumping back into that same world for a followup.

Salad Shooter

First Post
My group is ADD when it comes to game systems. I can say that, because I've got ADD. Anyway, I'm currently playing in:

D&D 3e, core setting
D&D 3.5e, Dragonlance CS

With games planned for:
Palladium Fantasy
D&D 3.5e, homebrew Dark Sun funness

And planning on running a game in:
D20 Modern, futuristic homebrew franken-setting

And have played in:
Vampire: The Masquerade
Vampire: The Dark Ages
Werewolf: The Apocolypse
Mage: The Ascension
Rifts
AD&D 2nd Ed
Either AD&D 1st ed, or OD&D, can't remember which
Star Wars, West End Games style
D&D 3.5e, Dystopia Campaign Setting (beta runs)
And many more...

ragboy

Explorer
Hey Doc,

Do you have a ruleset for d20 Morrow, other than d20 Modern? I was thinking of taking the old Morrow books and converting them. For some reason, I had it in my head that a GIANT ROBOT game and Morrow would merge pretty nicely. Something like Battletech or maybe the giant robot game that was in Polyhedron last year or so (not sure..didn't read it). Anyway. Glad to hear someone's still playing that old thing.

Doc_Klueless said:
Running: A spordic game of d20 Modern Morrow Project.

Playing in: A Fading Suns [VP, not d20] campaign. I play a Human of the Minor House of Arrisani (yes, it's a home brewed house and not an "official" on). However, my group is thinking about switching over to d20, which I'm not to sure about myself.

buzz

Adventurer
I'm currently in three groups that each meet bi-weekly. One group is all D&D, all the time. Another is primarily D&D, but has also run short SWd20 and M&M campaigns. The final group plays HERO exclusively. When I'm at ENWorld gamedays, I find myself playing or running a lot of d20 Modern and Call of Cthulhu. I also join in an annual game event among some old friends where we end up playing "vintage" RPGs like FASA's Dr. Who, TSR's MSHRPG, TSR's Indiana Jones, and AD&D1e. Next up for them is SWd20.

I'd love to play the plethora of other RPGs I own, but there's only so much time, and only so much interest among my groups. :\

Remove ads