• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What other games do you play?

Nothing else for role playing games but I have broken out stuff for my kids....

Heroclix and Overpower.

My son got me to play some Heroscape and still tries to get me to play Poke'mon but I don't see that one happening....

drothgery

First Post
Currently running
SW Saga (though Episode I of the campaign arc ends tonight, then it's back to playing D&D instead of GMing Star Wars for a while)

Recently (within last 3 years) played at a tabletop
D&D 3.5
d20 Modern

Recently (within last 3 years) via PBP
D&D 3.5
SW Saga
Mutants & Masterminds
d20 Modern

JediSoth

Voice Over Artist & Author
Games I play semi-regularly
Star Wars d20 (RCR)
Paranoia, 2nd Edition
Arcana Evolved

Games I plan to play
d20 Modern/Past/Future/etc.
Mutants & Masterminds
Savage Worlds
Aces & Eights

Non-RPGs
Killer Bunnies and the Quest for the Magic Carrot
Carcassone
Runebound
various other party/family games depending on mood

JediSoth

Last edited:

Ganeldil

First Post
1. Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay (2nd Edition) is awesome
2. Gamma World
3. Shatterzone
4. Torg
5. Star Frontiers
6. Paranoia
7. Scion Hero/Demigod
8. Dragonstar
9. Metamorphisis Alpha 4th Edition

sjmiller

Explorer
Currently I am playing in an OD&D game that has been going on for 20 years. I am in a MegaTraveller game that plays once or twice a year. I am hoping that our GURPS Steampunk Supers game will start soon. Oh, and I've just been asked to run some Toon. I think that is all I am playing, or will soon be playing. Given the chance I am also up for playing Villains & Vigilantes, Shadowrun, Top Secret, DragonQuest, or Bushido.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
So much that could be played...and so much time spent just keeping the old D&D campaing going...occasional Call of Cuthulu (BRP) has been the only real alternative over the years.

But I still have hope.

Odhanan

Adventurer
I've been running a Paris by Night using Vampire: The Requiem, Werewolf: The Foresaken, Mage: The Awakening (with chunks of Nephilim thrown in for good measure), Promethean: The Created and Changeling: the Dreaming (with chunks of Scales). It's a French PBEM.

I'm preparing to launch an English-speaking Requiem for Rome PBEM as well.

I'd like to run Star Wars Saga, Call of Cthulhu/Delta Green and Monte Cook's World of Darkness as well.

Last edited:

Jhaelen

First Post
HellHound said:
I only wish my players agreed with you. One of them loved it. I ADORE that game.
I do, too. Never got to play it, though. I don't know the right kind of players for that kind of game, they mostly seem to prefer D&D style gaming, ah, well... :(

sniffles

First Post
I used to play RuneQuest 2E quite regularly. I'm a member of a current Champions campaign. I've also played in campaigns using Warhammer FRPG and GURPS.

Remove ads