• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What other games do you play?

Rechan

Adventurer
With all the hoopla over what D&D is or isn't and what to play, I was curious what other systems folks currently play and/or currently like?

Aside from D&D, I am desperately awaiting The Dresden Files Roleplaying Game to be released by Evil Hat.

I want to play Paranoia, but imagine I will never get the chance.

I have played Exalted for one GM, and the combination of the campaign world and a FANTASTIC GM made me love it forever.

How about you?

Crothian

First Post
I run Paranoia ever Gen Con. I've been running a Changeling the Dreaming game for over a year now. I did a one shot of Colonial Gothic and of Fear Itself in the past month. This weekend is Og.

As for games I really just like Buffy has to top that list. I also really like Slaine, Spirit of the Century, Star Wars, and Dread.

Lesser Shades of Evil is new and I haven't had a chance to play it but from reading it it seems pretty cool.

DragonLancer

Adventurer
Lets see...

Call of Cthulhu.
Vampire: the Requiem.
All Flesh Must Be Eaten.
Mutants & Masterminds.
Babylon 5 D20.
Blue Planet.
Rolemaster.
Runequest.

Drowbane

First Post
D&D 3.5
D20 Modern
D20 SW (haven't picked up Saga... yet)
Mutants & Masterminds (in theory :p)
Arcana Evolved
Versus (CCG)

Jürgen Hubert

First Post
Well, I'm actively playing in a Mutants & Masterminds campaign, and I am running a long-running Exalted campaign, where the characters slowly become really powerful (with 200+ XPs and Essence 4).

My favorite system is GURPS, but unfortunately my gaming group isn't as interested in it as I am. A pity - I think it's a great game system, and I've even written some published stuff for it (in Transhuman Space: Toxic Memes).

Psion

Adventurer
Currently Running - Spycraft 2.0.
Currently devouring / looking forward to playing - Spirit of the Century

Remove ads