• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What other games do you play?

NiTessine

Explorer
I like WFRP, and have run it in the past. I am now trying to schedule a one-shot session to play the Shattered Hope demo adventure for Warhammer 40,000: Dark Heresy.

I've also run Godlike in the past. It is my favourite superhero game, alternate history game and WW2 game, all rolled in one.

I'll be starting in an Exalted campaign, once the Storyteller gets his act together.

I also have plans to start running Star Wars Saga Edition once RPGA kicks off that new SW campaign of theirs.

Aus_Snow

First Post
Anything on offer, within reason. That's been a great many things, over the years.

However, d20 and partly homebrewed systems have featured heavily in somewhat more recent times.

Flynn

First Post
Over the last six months, I've played:

Grim Tales
D&D 3.5
Traveller T20
Classic Traveller
Star Wars Saga Edition
Deadlands Classic

My favorites have been the two Traveller systems and Grim Tales, but I've enjoyed them all.

Hope That Helps,
Flynn

Within the last year, I've run:

OD&D(1974)
AD&D (1E)
C&C
BFRPG
Lejendary Adventure
Mutants & Masterminds
Call of Cthulhu (BRP)
Savage Worlds
True 20

Sometime soon, I'd like to run:
Metamorphosis Alpha
Gamma World
Classic Traveller

Woas

First Post
I'd like to give Burning Wheel and Wushu a try. But right now I am invested rather deeply into an Iron Heroes game.

Aeric

Explorer
I've played almost nothing but D&D since 3rd edition came out, but that's ended with my last campaign. Like someone who has recently gotten out of a suffocating, long-term relationship, I plan on playing the field for a while, trying out new systems and dusting off old favorites.

That being said, I have played (and will play again, in most cases)....

7th Sea (non-d20)
Agone
Amber Diceless
Call of Cthulhu (non-d20)
Changeling: the Dreaming
Chill
Cyberpunk
Exalted
Fuzion
Gamma World (the original)
GURPS
Heroes Unlimited
Mage: the Ascension
Mechwarrior
Mekton (II and Zeta)
Mutant Chronicles
Palladium Fantasy
Paranoia (original edition)
Rifts
Robotech
Rolemaster
Shadowrun
Skyrealms of Jorune
Star Wars (d6, d20, and Saga)
Teenagers From Outer Space
Vampire: the Dark Ages
Vampire: the Masquerade
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay (both the old and new versions)
Werewolf: the Apocalypse

MoogleEmpMog

First Post
At the moment...

Spirit of the Century
Star Wars Saga Edition (technically d20, so you may want to strike it from the list)
... and an as-yet-unreleased proprietary system. :)

I've fairly recently played and enjoyed the Mongoose version of RuneQuest and HERO 5th Edition. I enjoy Wushu as a break from regular gaming, but can't find a good group for it.

Remove ads