• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What to buy!

dazm

First Post
I have some money burning a hole in my pocket that needs to be spent on a new book today!.
But what to buy? what in your opinion is the best buy at the moment. D&D only not including the core/splat or FRCS book.

Thanks

dazm

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
Psionics Handbook. Just make sure you download all the mind's eye feats from WotC's site, and glue them over the pages detailing psionic combat. (and just ignore it completely)

Rav

Holy Bovine

First Post
Relics & Rituals. Lots of cool spells and magic items. Don't let anyone tell you it can't be used in any campaign - if you can change a name you can use any of the stuff in your own world.

Tewligan

First Post
Duorin III said:
BRAAASIIIIIIL !!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm waiting for the errata to come out before I buy this one - in my opinion, it has too many vowels to be balanced with other PC's (poster's countries). Although, I admit, the exclamation points do get me pretty excited to check this one out.

Krug

Newshound
'Tis a fortune my lad!

Well what does your campaign need? More fleshing out? Modules? Faiths? There's a lot of stuff out there. You might also want to look at PDFs. 30 pounds should get you a lot of stuff and inspiration at rpgnow.com . Oh and you don't have to spend any money for the excellent Portable Hole Full of Beer. :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads