What's the most anticipated RPG of 2015?

I'm taking nominations for a poll I plan to start next week. The theme is most anticipated RPG for 2015. This is for complete roleplaying games, not adventure, supplement, accessory, sourcebook, setting, and so on, and nominations must be scheduled for release in 2015. If you're particularly anticipating the launch of a roleplaying game in 2015, please let me know below and I'll include it on...

I'm taking nominations for a poll I plan to start next week. The theme is most anticipated RPG for 2015. This is for complete roleplaying games, not adventure, supplement, accessory, sourcebook, setting, and so on, and nominations must be scheduled for release in 2015. If you're particularly anticipating the launch of a roleplaying game in 2015, please let me know below and I'll include it on the poll. (I won't include my own games, O.L.D./N.E.W. etc.) I'll take nominations for a week or so. Also, for simplicity's sake, I'm only going to use this thread for nominations - otherwise I'll end up with a spatter of tweets, FB messages, emails, PMs, and other things, and the likelihood is I'll miss something!

pedr

Explorer
Oh, also Bubblegumshoe, Evil Hat's Veronica Mars/Scooby Doo RPG. Which I'm anticipating even though there's no info on a 2015 release yet.

DMZ2112

Chaotic Looseleaf
Monkeyfun Studios' Spirit of '77

Sean K. Reynolds' Five Moons RPG

D&D5 is probably disqualified, huh? Because it launched in 2014? It's just that I feel like the firework has been lit but we're still waiting for it to go off.

Don't get me wrong, core D&D5 is great -- amazing, even -- but I kind of want to see an adventure path set somewhere other than Faerun so that we can get a sense of how we're going to get additional content that isn't an adventure. At the very least I want the web enhancement for Princes of the Apocalypse to hit.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads