• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What's your Ptolus number?

catsclaw227

First Post
Erik Mona said:
Mine's number 7.

Monte handed them out around the table tonight.

Many oohs and ahhs.

This is an incredible book, for an incredible campaign.

--Erik Mona

I was hoping that you guys would get the lower numbered ones. You players are the ones that actually shaped this world right along with Monte. I am sure that the book we are reading wouldn't be the same without all the players around the table. I'd venture to say that it's almost as much your world as it is his (well... not quite, but, you know what I'm saying).

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Erik Mona said:
Mine's number 7.

Monte handed them out around the table tonight.

Many oohs and ahhs.

This is an incredible book, for an incredible campaign.
/hypnotize

Ptoooolus content in Dragon, Ptoooooolus content in Dragon, Ptooooolus contact in Dragon

darkbard

Legend
I was totally pumped to buy this immediately when it was announced. But the price tag gave me pause ... until the end of this May, in fact. Now that I have the book (and have read some 2/3) I would say most resoundingly, yes, worth every penny. Maybe even underpriced for the quality and utility. If you're into the single-city campaign (which could be a limitation for some) it is equal to or surpasses all the Eberron books put out thus far. And I LOVE Eberron.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads