• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What's your Ptolus number?

jaycrockett

Explorer
#391, ordered in March.

Wow. I'm just overwhelmed. It arrived at work today and I've been stealthily checking out the CD contents. Can't wait to take it home. Question is will I make it back to work tommorow?

philreed

Adventurer
Supporter
#41.

Question: Can anyone point me to the OGC/PI designations in the book? While reading the introduction I came across the short piece on OGC but I can't find the legal designations that the intro refers to.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
GeoFFields said:
For those of you that have gotten to peruse it: was it worth the money?
Yeah, it is. This really is very close to what I would create if I were, say, the author of the DMG who games with all of the big names of the current era of D&D. I love the tone, the adventure possibilities, the (minor) tweaks to things, all of it. The only thing I'd do differently (so far) is have the Litorians and other new races statted up in the Player's Guide. It's just not realistic to hand over the Big Book to someone rolling one up.

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
philreed said:
#41.

Question: Can anyone point me to the OGC/PI designations in the book? While reading the introduction I came across the short piece on OGC but I can't find the legal designations that the intro refers to.

Page 657

philreed

Adventurer
Supporter
DaveMage said:

Thanks. The page number reference (listed in the intro) for legal info directed me to an ad.

I figured the designation was buried somewhere in the book (like in the Dragon Compendium, where the OGL is buried in the middle of the book).

Man-thing

First Post
Fed Ex sucks

:( I don't know what my number is yet, as my book is in Fed Ex hands.

When a book typically comes across the border I get hit for GST which should be about $10 on this bad boy. However since its being handled by Fed Ex they needed to "broker" it and thus instead of $10, I received a call for an additional $52 dollars from Calgary which means I still won't get it until next week sometime.

Huzzah

Atavar

First Post
#552. I ordered mine on 2006-04-18 and it arrived in Metro. Detroit, MI, USA on 2006-08-08.

There was some minor cover damage, but oddly it was NOT the corners. The first thing I looked at were the corners, and I was relieved to see no damage. Then someone I was standing next to said, "The cover's damaged."

The damage--a slight notch/dent--was around the middle of the top edges of the front and rear covers. What I found so odd, though, was that the box it was shipped in was in no way damaged, which makes the location of the damage seem like it was damaged BEFORE they shipped it. How can such damage occur from sliding around during shipping? The corners I can understand, but this?

Ah well. It's still pretty.... "I like big books, and I cannot lie...."

Later,

Atavar

-----

"I can hear them all, and they're saying nothing!" - River Tam

Remove ads