D&D General When Was Your Last D&D Gaming Session?

When was your most recent D&D gaming session?

• Less than a week ago.

Votes: 45 45.5%
  • 1 week ago.

Votes: 15 15.2%
  • 2-3 weeks ago.

Votes: 16 16.2%
  • 1 month ago.

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • 2-3 months ago.

• 4-6 months ago.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6-12 months ago.

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • It's been more than a year.

Votes: 8 8.1%
  • It's been more than 5 years.

• It's been so long I can't remember.

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • I've never actually played D&D.

Votes: 1 1.0%

Burnside

Space Jam Confirmed
Supporter
48 minutes ago. I average 2 games per week.

However, last in-person game was August 21, and that was only the 3rd in person game I’ve played this year.

Last edited:

Richards

Legend
I run a 3.5 campaign that meets once or twice a month and I'm a player in another that's weekly, on Wednesday evenings. However, our last sessions for each were on 7 and 10 August and we won't be starting back up again until mid-October. It's not from lack of interest, though: one of our number just underwent some surgery and has some healing up to do before we start our campaigns back up.

Johnathan

Warforged DK

Explorer
I haven't gotten to play D&D in about a year. I did have 2 sessions of Blades in the Dark in January 2022 though.
My problem was mainly some papillomas on my vocal cord, rendering me unable to speak for more than a few minutes at a time/ Not so good when you're the DM. 4 surgeries later and I'm doing great- with no recurrence after 3 months. I am so ready to play! But my group is now too busy with school, kids and real life. poor poor pitiful me.
Anyone wanting to play in an Eberron campaign online, hit me up. I might be able to get you access to Foundry for the game- it's one of the player's servers.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Tonight. 5e, 2nd night of three teenagers going through B1-B2 with two characters each. (Their other characters are in hiatus after making it to 16th level in mid-summer after about two years).

Vaalingrade

Legend
Caught me on a bad week. We normally have 2-3 sessions a week, but Labor Day were declared, so

It's beeeeen One Week since I played a game
Threw the dice and have the ones screw me.
Six days since my bard mouthed of,
Almost made the barbar into an enemy.

Volund

Explorer
Less than a week ago = Yesterday on Roll20 (5e player), an in-person game two days earlier (5e DM), and another three days before that one on Foundry (OSE DM).

JEB

Legend
Our D&D campaign (which had run since the beginning of 5E) went on hiatus due to Covid, and has yet to resume. So I guess about 2.5 years. We attempted to do a two-part wrap-up this summer, but it didn't work out for various reasons. May try again this fall. Discussions of moving online haven't really gone anywhere, despite bursts of interest from various members of the group. (I'm not enthusiastic about the idea, myself, but I'd certainly participate if someone else did the heavy lifting.)

GuyBoy

Hero
Playing in 3 groups:
Roughly monthly with a face-to-face group of friends, running two campaigns each weekend ( I DM one, @TheSword runs the other). The group has been playing for over 20 years now.
Fortnightly on Roll 20 for Warhammer campaign The Enemy Within, again run by @TheSword
Weekly, on a Saturday night, for the Scorpion Lands campaign run by @Steampunkette on Roll 20

I’m lucky to be able to play with great players and great DMs.

Dioltach

Legend
It would have been last Saturday, but one of my groups is taking a short break from D&D to recharge our batteries (as in mine, as the DM). Instead we played D&D Adventure System: Tomb of Annihilation and Legend of Drizzt. And then we watched The Mandalorian.

Remove ads