D&D General When Was Your Last D&D Gaming Session?

When was your most recent D&D gaming session?

• Less than a week ago.

Votes: 45 45.5%
  • 1 week ago.

Votes: 15 15.2%
  • 2-3 weeks ago.

Votes: 16 16.2%
  • 1 month ago.

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • 2-3 months ago.

• 4-6 months ago.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6-12 months ago.

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • It's been more than a year.

Votes: 8 8.1%
  • It's been more than 5 years.

• It's been so long I can't remember.

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • I've never actually played D&D.

Votes: 1 1.0%

the Jester

Legend
2-3 weeks. This last weekend was our annual campout where basically everyone I game with is off the grid for 1d4+1 days. I had an old friend in town and a case of viral bronchitis to deal with, so I missed it this year.

Charlaquin

Goblin Queen (She/Her/Hers)
My last session was on Sunday, but we only got in a very small amount of play. It was the first session of a new campaign, and we got through the initial adventure hook and were doing some introductory roleplaying when out of game issues came up for the one member who is playing remotely, so the rest of us decided to pivot into miniature painting for the rest of the night. It was still a ton of fun and I love the social dynamic between all of our characters so far. Looking forward to a full session this Sunday.

R_J_K75

Legend
We don't play regularly (i.e. once every week on Fridays at 6PM), we play when we all decide to get together. Last game was 8/25/22.

GreyLord

Legend
When was the last time you and your friends gathered around a table (or met online) to play a real, honest-to-goodness game of D&D? Inquiring video game avatars wanna know! Vote for the closest answer.

This poll is only for the Dungeons & Dragons game, any edition...no Pathfinder, OSR, Savage Worlds, etc. at this time. The poll options should be pretty straightforward, but if you need to clarify your vote just drop a comment below.

Sigh.

It COULD have been less than a week, but then I got Covid. Now it is probably going to be a month between gaming sessions.

pogre

Legend
We play weekly on Sundays for most of the year. However, during the fall I coach football so we only play every other Saturday during the season.

aco175

Legend
Every Wednesday after Boy Scouts.

t's beeeeen One Week since I played a game
Threw the dice and have the ones screw me.
Six days since my bard mouthed of,
Almost made the barbar into an enemy.
It's still been 3 days since my last TPK

Watching Stranger Things with no lights on
And the Demi-gorgon

Sad as it is, online is the only way I could play rpgs regularly. The people in the group I have that's most committed to meeting regularly all live far enough from one another so that a two hour session online every week is what we can manage. I've tried to start in person groups, but those just don't stick.

Remove ads