D&D 5E Which Class is "The Best" - Your chance to VOTE!

Which Class is "The Best"?

• Barbarian

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • Bard

Votes: 38 30.2%
  • Cleric

Votes: 19 15.1%
  • Druid

Votes: 16 12.7%
  • Fighter

Votes: 19 15.1%
  • Monk

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Paladin

Votes: 32 25.4%
  • Ranger

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Rogue

Votes: 17 13.5%
  • Sorcerer

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • Warlock

Votes: 17 13.5%
  • Wizard

Votes: 37 29.4%
  • Other (Artificer, etc.)

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • None (They are ALL cool and great, right?!)

Votes: 15 11.9%

Ashrym

Legend
Updated visual.

1571346506135.png

Clearly my next group needs to be a bard, wizard, paladin, fighter, and cleric. I bet it works. ;-)

Tony Vargas

Legend
Clearly my next group needs to be a bard, wizard, paladin, fighter, and cleric. I bet it works. ;-)
Well, 3 full casters, 3 strong support, 2 strong melee (one or two others not bad, depending), two probably quite good social... ? /Might/ have an issue with exploration, depending on which way the, well, Bard goes.

You could also have your next group be a Druid, Sorcerer, Barbarian, Monk, and Ranger. I bet that would work, too. ;)
Two full casters, one melee badass, three second-string melee, plenty of scouting & wilderness competence... Sorcerer has the high CHA but has always seemed kinda conflicted in the social pillar...

My group could be fighter, fighter, fighter, fighter, fighter and I bet it would work. That's a round hole that'll look awfully square when I'm done. ;-)
You can make anything work. ("You beat down the last of the 6 goblins and find 12 healing potions... and 3 scrolls of lesser restoration... and" "Oh, crap, the next fight's gonna be a doosie!")

Ashrym

Legend
You can make anything work. ("You beat down the last of the 6 goblins and find 12 healing potions... and 3 scrolls of lesser restoration... and" "Oh, crap, the next fight's gonna be a doosie!")

"Oh look! Something I can do once per hour with second wind!"
"What are these strange writings on this papyrus?" *Tears up scrolls for latrine gear during the short rest recovering action surge. ;)

Luck going against me on a status effect is more of an issue than the physical damage. I'd be inclined to actually learn medicine in such a group just in case. Slow treatment beats no treatment.

Undrave

Legend
Well, 3 full casters, 3 strong support, 2 strong melee (one or two others not bad, depending), two probably quite good social... ? /Might/ have an issue with exploration, depending on which way the, well, Bard goes.

But Tony, remember the Fighter threads, you can just pick up the right background and use skills and feats to shore up your Exploration deficiencies.

Tho, to be fair, 'Exploration' is the least developped pillar to the point of being a cryptid >.>

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases