• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Which "CORE" D&D book are you most looking forward to in 2006?

Which "CORE" D&D Book(s) are you Looking Forward to the Most?

• Races of the Dragon (January)

Votes: 46 22.2%
  • The Red Hand of Doom (February)

Votes: 11 5.3%
  • Tome of Magic: Pact, Shadow, and True Name Magic (March)

Votes: 49 23.7%
  • Complete Psionic (April)

Votes: 76 36.7%
  • Fantastic Locations: Fields of Ruin (April)

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • Player's Handbook II (May)

Votes: 82 39.6%
  • Dungeons & Dragons Player's Kit (June)

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • Fiendish Codex I: Hordes of the Abyss (June)

Votes: 71 34.3%
  • Monster Manual IV (July)

Votes: 57 27.5%
  • Fantastic Locations: Dragondown Grotto (July)

Votes: 5 2.4%
  • Tome of Battle: The Book of Nine Swords (August)

Votes: 27 13.0%
  • A D&D Miniatures product

Votes: 29 14.0%
  • A FORGOTTEN REALMS product

Votes: 21 10.1%
  • A EBERRON product

Votes: 25 12.1%
  • None of the Above

Votes: 23 11.1%

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Okay, now that we have a good idea of what D&D products are coming out in 2006, I figured a poll might be in order to find out which "CORE" D&D book people are most looking forward too. (Hopefully, I've found and listed all of the "CORE" references.)

Now, what I mean by "CORE" might not be other peoples interpretation of "CORE". For me, it means D&D references designed to work with the core rulebooks, as well as accessories and other references that expand on the core system (i.e. Psionics, Incarnum). It does not include individual D&D Miniature, FORGOTTEN REALMS, or EBERRON products.

However, I've included three options for those "NON-CORE" products, as well as as option for "None of the Above". I did not include an "All of Them" option, as seems unrealistic. If you choose an alternate option then please feel free to "say why", although I know its never difficult to get my fellow EN Worlders to chime in on "why". :p

Let the voting begin!

Cheers!

Knightfall1972

kolikeos

First Post
tome of magic sound interesting, more magic is always fun (although not necesserly needed).
players handbook 2 looks nice, considering that the dmg 2 had lots of good stuff i'd expect phb to have something interesting too.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
I'm looking forward to Races of the Dragon, Tome of Magic, Complete Psionic, PHB II and any FR stuff.

I'd have checked MMIV, but with all the errors in III, I am leary.

Edit: D'oh, I forgot to add in the Player's Kit. It'll be the perfect companion to my basic boxed set. :D

Last edited:

Mercule

Adventurer
Tome of Magic, just because I think I'm going to like some of the specifics in it -- Shadow Magic, for one.

2nd place would be PHB2.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Mercule said:
Tome of Magic, just because I think I'm going to like some of the specifics in it -- Shadow Magic, for one.

I almost voted for this, but it's something I won't buy "sight unseen", so I decided against it. I think I'll probably buy once I get a chance to look at it, but it still wouldn't make my "looking forward to" list.

Uder

First Post
On the fence:
The Red Hand of Doom
Fantastic Locations: Fields of Ruin
Fantastic Locations: Dragondown Grotto

Fer Shure:
Fiendish Codex I: Hordes of the Abyss

NexH

First Post
I have very high hopes for the Fiendish Codex.
The "Tome of Magic", the "Tome of Battle", and the MM IV also seem very interesting.

maggot

First Post
I'm looking forward to PHB2, Fiendish Codex I, Complete Psion, and more huge minis. And gargantuan and collasal minis too.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads