Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Revisited, IC01

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Capizzio taps kerlin on the sholder. when (or if) he turns to looks, he (capizzio) will point to manny and himself and make a walking fingers motion then point to the door where there are digging sounds,
then point to his eyes
Kerlan thinks about the question, shrugs his shoulders, and nods his head yes. He then points at the Continual Flames and shakes his head no.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Capizzio softly intones the words of power "dai darknes denomino avanti la luce per vista" and his sight becomes much more acute to the surroundings.
He leans over to manny and says " i can see some in the dark, lets go see what the sound is"

he will then walk quietly to the corner and peak down the way

[sblock=translation and spell] from the darkness i call forth the light for sight
low light vision[/sblock]

move silent: 1d20+7=15

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
[sblock=Continual Flame]No one has specified yet what objects the Continual Flames are cast upon. You can say that they are on small items, like coins for instance, that can be easily covered to create darkness. Or even on the end of a dagger, which when sheathed will 'turn out the light.' Just a thought from your friendly, helpful, neighborhood DM.[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
and i remember that capizzio has not has a chance to have an item 'lighted' as per same said friendly, helpful, neighborhood DM. so he has cast lo light vision for the 'recon mission'

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
[sblock=Continual Flame, Appendix]Manny has Continual Flame as a spell-like racial ability, if I remember correctly, so if that is so, then we can safely assume that anyone in the party who wishes such a light has one by now. ;)[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Capizzio and Kerlan cover their lights and creep forward toward the sounds of digging. As they near the door the digging sounds get progressively louder and then they begin to also hear a few voices that sound like goblins, two voices singing a Dwarvish work song, and the occasional snarl of some animal that is quickly followed by the sound of a blow and a goblin curse.

OOC: How close do the two of you want to get by yourselves? And what are the rest of you doing?

OOC: The map shows as much of the room as you can see from just outside through the open door. The sounds seem to be coming from the southeast corner, where the wall has been dug away. A tunnel leads from there back to the east. The circle in the room is a well.

Last edited:

Lou

Explorer
Xavier Zalev AC 14 HP 24/24

Xavier will partially cover his light, while holding his crossbow ready, until it's time for action.

Remove ads