Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Revisited, IC01

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[nitpick]
for the record
in post 959 Capizzio was going to walk down with manny and in post 966 makes his question in the 3rd person (what did they see. I do not know which is more stealthy, manny or Kerlin, but he would prefer the more stealthy of the two.
[/nitpick]

as for a light source that i think i am reading correctly that you are being uber generous again and giving capizzio an item that has continual flame on it, then he would choose ... his masterwork dagger ( see equipment list 4th item down.) I am going to make an annotation of that right now.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: It doesn't really matter, for all practical purposes who has gone on up to spy, I drew the map the way the first impression registered on my brain. Since it's really no big deal, my inclination is to leave it the way that it is. Dang, DeWar, you can't even gripe about it in a clear, legible and understandable fashion! No wonder! :D

OOC: Since Continual Flame is on your dagger, you'll need to tell me when you have that dagger, and hence the light, out of the sheath. When youre-sheath it, I'll assume that you wish to make it dark again. Sound cool?

OOC: You can make your question to whomever about what was seen past tense if you want, but they can't tell you what they saw until they role-play actually seeing it! Have I missed something here?

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

I had posted earlier that he had his rapier in one hand and a cross bow bolt in the other, so his dagger had to of been sheathed. i will have to say that he was depending on the other lights. so it is dark.and he had cast low light vision so he could move on the risidual light elsewhere.

and just because i am such a great guy, that spell id found on page 134 of spell compendium where it says it lasts for 1 hf/ level. Since the caster level for capizzio is somewhat buried in the post of him i will print this:

Casts spells at level 4 (practiced spell caster)

as for :
Dang, DeWar, you can't even gripe about it in a clear, legible and understandable fashion!

i personaly find my [gripe] [/gripe] to be quite clear, legible and understandable. in my humble opinion.

Leif

Adventurer
Roger that, over

The two scouting party members see that there is a freshly dug hole in the NE (I think I meant SE, yep, I did! And I've got to re-do the door in the eastern wall, too.) corner of the room they are looking into. They see no occupants in the room, but the sounds of digging, the animal noises, and the voices are coming from within the hole.

[sblock=S Dewar]
S Dewar said:
i personaly find my [gripe] [/gripe] to be quite clear, legible and understandable. in my humble opinion.
Whatever, dude. Far be it from me to upset your horribly skewed world-view. ;)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Capizzio looks to Kerlan nods to the direction of the noise and procedes to lead them staying close to the wall at the west and eads south along the wall

]ooc[ two questions

1. what is the box at x,15
2. a is the noise then coming from a passage on a wall somewhere
2. b where is that passage?

Leif

Adventurer
The "box" at X15 is the Cursor of the MS EXCEL program! The opening in the SE corner of the room is a recently dug tunnel. You can tell it has been recently dug by the piles of dirt around the opening. The sounds of digging are coming from inside the tunnel. The circle just to the south of you is a well. And, although it doesn't show up very well on this map, there is a DOOR at AH13.

Map fixed!

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

The "box" at X15 is the Cursor of the MS EXCEL program! The opening in the SE corner of the room is a recently dug tunnel. You can tell it has been recently dug by the piles of dirt around the opening. The sounds of digging are coming from inside the tunnel. The circle just to the south of you is a well. And, although it doesn't show up very well on this map, there is a DOOR at AH13.

ooc: gotcha. so we curse at the curser, and head toward the tunnel.

Ic:Capizzio moves ten feet south and peers down the well, moving silently as he goes
4th round of lo light vision

Leif

Adventurer
The Well

Capizzio sees that there is a bucket chained to the side of the well, and sitting on top of the low, stone sill around the opening. Looking in the well, he sees that there is water about ten feet below the edge, and it seems to be flowing generally to the southeast.

OOC: Manny, Tylara, and Xavier are up.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Tylara moves forward as quietly as she can in high heeled boots. Her bow remains at the ready. She takes in the scene and looks imploringly at the others. In a very soft whisper she asks, "do we attack?"

Remove ads