• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Revisited, OOC01

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Lou passed it on to me. Thanks Lou. I'm still a lawyer. Once you're a lawyer, nobody else wants you, so you have to just remain a lawyer. Unless you're unlucky enough to become a politician! But, anyway, now I'm out of private practice, and a corporate lawyer for a company that serves the disabled. What can I say? It's a good fit! But my biggest remaining disability issue is with my speech, and that has improved tenfold in the time since the mva.

So.. I'm not so much a lawyer for the mobility impaired as I am a Mobility Impaired Lawyer. :D

And I think I sent you another email so you'll have my address now. At least, I meant to do that.

I thought you threw away your cane? and for your addie, I sent it, I have a record of it. but for sme strange reason, no one else got it apperently except lou and scottley. could you pass it on to renaulg?

re:
Once you're a lawyer, nobody else wants you, so you have to just remain a lawyer. Unless you're unlucky enough to become a politician!
there must be a lot of lawyers who are down on their luck in columbia and jefferson city then!!!

Leif

Adventurer
Awww, Gee, thanks, Scotley :eek: Yer makin' me blush!

Anyway, I got the thing from Lou and forwarded it on to renau1g. Guess I should send it to Scotley now, too, huh?

Sorry I've been distracted for several hours. Now I think it's about my bedtime, too. You know how old geezers like myself and S Dewar are -- we likes to go to be with the chickens. I mean about the same TIME as the chickens, not that kinky stuff you perverts are thinking!

Ok, got it sent to renau1g and Scotley. SD, your fame is spreading like wildfire!

Gosh! We're almost due for a second OOC thread here, too!

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
adtually i received a message back from scottley that he had received it. also its go to bed with the chicks, as in the babes! When you are as good lookin as I , well you know....

Leif

Adventurer
Actually, I was really hoping to "borrow" one of your babes for a little while. I promise to return her in almost 'good as new' shape. :)

KerlanRayne

Explorer
I can't comment on the blog entry either. I found something in the FAQ that might explain that, however.
Allow comments to be posted

The Allow comments to be posted option controls the commenting ability of your viewers. When this option is disabled, only you and blog moderators will be able to comment on the entry. If you are allowed to edit entries, you may turn this option on and off after an entry has been published to control the commenting ability as time passed.

You may set the default for this choice in the Blog Control Panel.
Look into that. Also, we can't post entries onto 'your' blog but you could make a new 'group' for the game and it would have a blog that all of us could post on.

As for the current game, I hadn't planned on going much further. I was going to have Kerlan make sure that this was the way to the Underdark, and then try to block it off to keep others from using it any more, especially if there is anything else down there. We should probably go back to Pembrose and recharge because we still have a Gelatinous Cube to deal with, then we can look into the Underdark entrance.

Leif

Adventurer
Thanks, Kerlan! I thought that I had allowed others to comment, but I'll double check that now. ;)

No, actually, I had the comments disallowed. That's been fixed now. Thanks again, K!

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Thanks, Kerlan! I thought that I had allowed others to comment, but I'll double check that now. ;)

No, actually, I had the comments disallowed. That's been fixed now. Thanks again, K!
I still don't see it. You might have only changed the default for new posts. Try editing the current entry and seeing if you can change the option there.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads