D&D 4E Who else is going to be a deserter when 4e comes out?

WizarDru

Adventurer
diaglo said:
monty haul gaming existed in 1975. just read timothy kask's foreward to Supplement IV.

They just don't name 'em like that anymore. ;)

For some reason, I envision you standing over a pulpit while saying this.

"And now, a reading from Supplement IV. A letter from Kask to the Pharises. Woe betide the Fighting Man who doth wield that beyond his stature, with treasure all too easily gained. Ne'er should a dragon yet be felled with but a single stroke, nor it's hoard so readily taken without cost or forethought. Yea, indeed, should the chit be drawn, ere it must be black on the soul of yon errant Master of the Dungeon."

The Shaman

First Post
WizarDru said:
"And now, a reading from Supplement IV. A letter from Kask to the Pharises. Woe betide the Fighting Man who doth wield that beyond his stature, with treasure all too easily gained. Ne'er should a dragon yet be felled with but a single stroke, nor it's hoard so readily taken without cost or forethought. Yea, indeed, should the chit be drawn, ere it must be black on the soul of yon errant Master of the Dungeon."
WizarDru, you owe me a diet soda and a new keyboard.

:D

JoeGKushner

First Post
One of the things I find interesting is people are tyring to say what their going to do that's potentially five years down the road. Heck, I know people who don't even know what they're having for dinner tonight. "So, five years down the road, potentially, do you think you'll still be eating samon?"

Turanil

First Post
JoeGKushner said:
<...> that's potentially five years down the road. Heck, I know people who don't even know what they're having for dinner tonight.
No! That's five months down the road, and I perfeeectly know what I am having for dinner tonight (Sausages and lentils)!! :p :p ;)

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Turanil said:
Who else is going to be a deserter when 4e comes out?

"Deserter"? :p

Playing the most recent edition of D&D has always meant having the largest possible pool of players and therefore the easiest time getting a game together.

It's how we role... ;)

Remove ads