Who's the best Superhero?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'm testing the Question Thread functionality, and figuring out how it works, and thought this would be a fun way to do it.

Each reply should be a nomination for a Superhero and why you think they're the best (whatever 'best' means to you). Each Superhero can only have one nomination, so it's strictly first-come first-served.

Don't post anything else in this thread. Just a nomination for a Superhero that has not yet been nominated. I'll delete anything else.

People can then use the upvote and downvote functionality to vote for the Superheroes.

What fun, eh?

aco175

Legend
Since nobody posted in a while...
1602328586005.png

DammitVictor

Trust the Fungus
Supporter
This is going to sound like straight-up trolling, but hear me out: Jessica Jones

1602708407860.png

Because very very few superheroes really understand the concept of "fate worse than death" like she does, and even fewer are capable of knowingly risking those fates, for others' sake, like she does.

She's been shattered and she's barely capable of holding the pieces together-- but she will use those broken pieces of herself to disembowel someone else's boogeyman, no matter what it costs her.

I've got superheroes I love better-- some already mentioned-- but she's hands-down my pick for the best.

Remove ads