• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who's you favorite comic book hero(ine)?

Graybeard

Explorer
Okay, here is my list:

Superman, been a big fan since I was a little kid.
Batman
Wonder Woman (Lynda Carter)
Supergirl
Spiderman
Captain America (60's-80's)
Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
Spiderman 2099
Captain Marvel
Starman

possum

First Post
Well, since the original post didn't say that the character had to be a superhero... I'm going to have to go with Jedi Master Quinlan Vos from the Star Wars: Republic comic book series.

I've enjoyed every Ostrander/Duursema comic, and this character has to be one of the best Star Wars characters I've seen.

If his retconned appearance in TPM as a person in the background of a bar on Tatooine disqualifies him, I'll go with Aayla Secura.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
And a seperate list for female heros...

Wonder Woman
Rogue
Kitty Pride
Storm
Catwoman (she sort of counts)
The Wasp
Hawk Girl
She-Hulk

Last edited:

Driddle

First Post
Colossus. Looks too darn cool and he can't be hurt. I prefer the more stoic or less chatty versions (aka NON-CLAREMONT!) of his personality.

Why is it so difficult to people to respond with a single choice? I've never understood why a request for a favorite or top choice has to require a scrolling list -- "Oooh, it's so hard to pick! I like X for such-and-such reason, but Y is really my favorite in the summer, and then there's Z when I'm feeling gloomy, but I feel a certain connection with Q for some other goofy reason, and oooh I completely forgot about ..."

I'd hate to be at an ice cream shop with some of you folks. ONE DIP, LADY! A SINGLE DIP ... AND DON'T YOU EVEN *THINK* ABOUT A SPECIAL WAFFLE CONE!!!

Remove ads