Willow - Official Teaser Trailer

Ryujin

Legend
Where did I say perfect? I said better. I'm sad that no one seems to think anything matters in fiction. If you can never make the world better, why bother trying to make it better?
I didn't say "perfect" either. And have you never read or watched anything that had a happy ending? That's the world getting "better."

Apparently Val Kilmer will also return at some point as Madmartigan in the Willow series.

Val Kilmer Will Return As Madmartigan In ‘Willow’ TV Series, Show Creators Say

I've been wondering since Kilmer has been recovering from a tracheotomy surgery for throat cancer treatment that damaged his voice.

This could mean we'll see Warwick and Val together again on the big screen after so many years. I really, really, really hope they don't pull a Star Wars sequel trilogy [REDACTED] and kill off Val's character before a reunion happens with Willow.

Taking a human life is evil because we have sentience. A wolf killing a rabbit is not evil. A human killing a deer is not evil, in most situations. If we ever found another species to have developed enough to have even some sentience, killing that animal would be elevated to evil as well.

Apparently Val Kilmer will also return at some point as Madmartigan in the Willow series.

Val Kilmer Will Return As Madmartigan In ‘Willow’ TV Series, Show Creators Say

I've been wondering since Kilmer has been recovering from a tracheotomy surgery for throat cancer treatment that damaged his voice.

This could mean we'll see Warwick and Val together again on the big screen after so many years. I really, really, really hope they don't pull a Star Wars sequel trilogy [REDACTED] and kill off Val's character before a reunion happens with Willow.

No, I don't think he is physically in it, as the articles talk about him not being available to fly in to where they were filming. And his voice is about gone too. So maybe they went and did a couple of remote shots with him and went back to the movie and edited together a couple of lines of dialogue to use for a scene.

No, I don't think he is physically in it, as the articles talk about him not being available to fly in to where they were filming. And his voice is about gone too. So maybe they went and did a couple of remote shots with him and went back to the movie and edited together a couple of lines of dialogue to use for a scene.

He might not physically be in season 1 because he couldn't come to Wales during lockdowns, but depending on how things go, a possible season 2 might see Val come back on screen as Madmartigan.

Ryujin

Legend
Taking a human life is evil because we have sentience. A wolf killing a rabbit is not evil. A human killing a deer is not evil, in most situations. If we ever found another species to have developed enough to have even some sentience, killing that animal would be elevated to evil as well.
Dolphins have saved humans and other animals from predators, like sharks. They have also been known to torture other animals to death, apparently for the fun of it.

MarkB

Legend
Looks like DnD movie everyone has wanted. Also, why is there a balance of good and evil in every universe? Why can't there be more good? It's a terrible message that we are destined to have evil.
For what it's worth, I sympathise. There's a similar notion in Star Wars, that the Force is the universe trying to understand and balance itself, and no matter who comes out on top in any particular conflict, it will continue to manifest strong Force users who will be drawn to the light or dark side, to tip the balance back again.

I found that notion utterly depressing - the idea that there could never be a lasting peace in the setting, that conflict was fundamentally inevitable. Pretty much everyone else seemed to think it was awesome.

Remove ads