Willow - Official Teaser Trailer

I would have said he was inspired by Madmartigan, in the absence of Val Kilmer. Which is justified, since he was his squire. Jack Sparrow is a similar character, but Madmartigan did it earlier.
Indeed, and whether or not one particularly desires such a character in one's fantasy epics on a general level, a Willow sequel without some sort of Madmartigan-esque character is not really a Willow sequel.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Something tells me I'm probably not her type, but Hubert stole my heart. We're close in age. She has the advantage there. We're close in height. I have the advantage. Not even close in vocabulary. She definitely has the advantage. I wanted to see her and Boorman go at it. The verbal and physical sparing would have been a sight.

Ryujin

Legend
Something tells me I'm probably not her type, but Hubert stole my heart. We're close in age. She has the advantage there. We're close in height. I have the advantage. Not even close in vocabulary. She definitely has the advantage. I wanted to see her and Boorman go at it. The verbal and physical sparing would have been a sight.
T'was a pity.

Dire Bare

Legend
When Ellora met Hubert and . . . her partner (can't remember the name), my first thought was, "Don't introduce these characters and then kill them off right away . . . ." Sigh.

Dire Bare

Legend
I'm enjoying the series so far, but it has been very uneven. Wooden acting, from actors I've seen do amazing work in other shows. Terrible, terrible fight scenes. Stilted dialogue. But also lots of fun moments and hilarious one-liners sprinkled throughout.

I'm really enjoying Boorman, despite him being over-the-top and that giant cleaver thing. I'm even enjoying the understated Graydon.

In the episode 3 fight scene . . . did they have regular swords with removable hilt extenders? I swear both Jade and Kit were using them . . .

Last edited:

Remove ads