• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Witch core class (revamped bard)

Crothian

First Post
Well, what's missing? I'd like to see more things like the merchant. I really like characters that are not built as adventurers, but are more common in starting and become adventurers through their experiences.

wolfpunk

First Post
Well what sort of non-adventure character concept types are there that havent been addressed in some way?

Perhaps we should come up with a craftsman type character. A character that has craft abilities, generic of course so that you could apply it equally to a weaponsmith or basket weaver. Of course you could simply use the expert, but I think there are some feats and special abilities that would make a craftsman work a lot better. Certainly a Wizard of high enough level might take the craftsman class in order to be able to make magical items more reliably.

What do you guys think?

Crothian

First Post
A craftsman would be good. I think the expert is too general for everything it's supposed to cover. But it is for NPCs were the things we are commenting on are more PC specific, or really detailed NPCs. I'd also like to see a non magical healer, a guidesman or hunter, and a sailor.

wolfpunk

First Post
Well hmm lets tackle them one at a time. We could start a craftsman thread and get some ideas going. Sound like a good idea?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads