D&D 5E With Fizban's and now Bigby's, what other groups do you think we'll see with their own books?

GSHamster

Adventurer
Given that they're bringing back Planescape, perhaps something along the lines of "Skall's Book of the Dead"?

edit: I can't say I'm particularly up on M:tG lore, but isn't she mainly an antagonist? The monster books have been named after (arguably *) friendly NPCs, and the players option ones after antagonists.

* Lookin' at you, Mordenkainen - lookin' at you.
Lilliana is the type of hero who looks like a villain, but she's clearly on the good guys side at this point.

I think she would be a great named character for the Undead book.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
"With Fizban's and now Bigby's, what other groups do you think we'll see with their own books?"

Is that the question?

Or is the better question ...

With Mordenkainen, Tasha, and now Bigby, who will be the next Greyhawk personage to have a book?

Tenser? Melf? Eclavdra? Bucknard? Rexfelis? Evard? Otiluke? Robilar?

#GREYHAWKCONFIRMED!

Voadam

Legend
"With Fizban's and now Bigby's, what other groups do you think we'll see with their own books?"

Is that the question?

With Mordenkainen, Tasha, and now Bigby, who will be the next Greyhawk personage to have a book?

#GREYHAWKCONFIRMED!

I think Tenser would be next on that list if they wanted most name recognition, although Evard of the Black Tentacles fame could work for aberrations or Undead.

Hmm, Van Richten's, Fizban's.

Has there been no Elminster's or Drizzt's yet in 5e?

Ooh maybe Vol's Guide to the living dead.

Orius

Legend
Bargle's Guide to Murdering Clerics.

Seriously though, we've got books from characters from the Realms, Dragonlance, Greyhawk, and Ravenloft. Mystara needs some love, and Bargle's the most recognizable name.

With a Planescape release, how about a book on planewalking from Tarsheva Longreach?

Parmandur

Book-Friend

Is that the question?

#GREYHAWKCONFIRMED!
A better quesrion: what 2024 Adventure will Bigby appear in? They have always had their supplement named NPCs show up in an Adventure the next year.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases