D&D (2024) Wizards Presents show on August 18th! Update: WotC announces guests and time.

Jer

Legend
Supporter
If this is real, the folks running Wizards are nuts. For $30/month I want an AI that will DM personalized games for me. And even then I'm a cheapskate so I probably wouldn't pay it, but at least I might grudgingly acknowledge that it would be worth the cost to someone.

If this is fake I congratulate the creator for their use of Poe's Law to troll. Corporate greed can only barely be parodied.

(If this is fake but is based on a real document with smaller numbers I congratulate the chaos agent inside of Wizards for their efforts in trying to make a $15/month charge seem reasonable.)

overgeeked

B/X Known World
If this is real, the folks running Wizards are nuts. For $30/month I want an AI that will DM personalized games for me. And even then I'm a cheapskate so I probably wouldn't pay it, but at least I might grudgingly acknowledge that it would be worth the cost to someone.

If this is fake I congratulate the creator for their use of Poe's Law to troll. Corporate greed can only barely be parodied.

(If this is fake but is based on a real document with smaller numbers I congratulate the chaos agent inside of Wizards for their efforts in trying to make a $15/month charge seem reasonable.)
The could be unveiling the VTT they had a video for at the end of that survey. Even with all the functionality promised with something like that...it still wouldn't be worth $30/month. Unlimited access to every book 5E has ever and will ever produce? Still not worth it. Every book ever published for D&D? Maybe. But that's still a lot.

Last edited:

Remove ads