D&D General WizKids 7” WarDuke action figure!

Mad_Jack

Legend
I wonder if they'll ever get around to putting out a 7-inch Mercion figure... Grimsword was definitely a lesser-known character, part of the second series of original LJN figures, and I'm kind of wondering how he managed to get a big figure before some of the other characters.

Elkhorn and Zarak next please. And a new Fortress of Fangs too!
A new Fortress of Fangs, heck yeah. Though it would have to be enormous to be sized for the new Warduke and Grimsword toys.
I think the largest thing NECA has done is the van for the TMNT cartoon line, which was (I think) $500. Another company that does similar collectables (Super7) did a Snake Mountain for the MOTU line a few years ago. Pretty sure that was $600. There's definitely a market for that kinda stuff, but it's pricey!

Stormonu

Legend
I think the largest thing NECA has done is the van for the TMNT cartoon line, which was (I think) $500. Another company that does similar collectables (Super7) did a Snake Mountain for the MOTU line a few years ago. Pretty sure that was $600. There's definitely a market for that kinda stuff, but it's pricey!
Maybe we can talk Hasbro into redoing the USS FLAGG, for all of us that missed it the first time around.

Remove ads