• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wonder Woman Out Dec 16th

Just came across this WB 2021 release plans.

Zardnaar

Legend

Well someone has to dip their toe in the water first.

If I had to guess a few movies are gonna come up short just due to their budgets.

Maybe they can't wait it out or the theaters can't which means much the same thing.

R_J_K75

Legend
Well someone has to dip their toe in the water first.
Think its smart. Theres sometimes movies that I want to see but dont want to go opening weekend so I wait, never end up going and then never bother watching it when it comes out on PPV. Something like this may actually get me to buy a PPV like WW84 or Dune in the first few days. I can even have all the free popcorn, pepsi, hotdogs, pizza and beer I want.

Zardnaar

Legend
Think its smart. Theres sometimes movies that I want to see but dont want to go opening weekend so I wait, never end up going and then never bother watching it when it comes out on PPV. Something like this may actually get me to buy a PPV like WW84 or Dune in the first few days. I can even have all the free popcorn, pepsi, hotdogs, pizza and beer I want.

Dunes the one I'm interested in.

Might be willing to pay for it if it's available on the Xbox store or Playstation store.

HBO means theater or just wait.

R_J_K75

Legend
I don't think I knew what it was until the Rome TV show.

Some shows on it were freebies here iirc (Sopranos?).
Not sure I havent had HBO or any premium channel in quite some years. I have Prime Video and only rented Disney+ for a month last year for the Mandolorian. Probably do the same to watch the entire second season later this year.

Khelon Testudo

Cleric of Stronmaus
Wouldn't mind seeing it, but I still haven't seen the first one, or most of the other DC movies. Feel like I need to watch them first before moving onto the sequel which almost always means I end up not seeing the sequel since I don't get around to watching the earlier movies.
I think you only need to see the first one. DC hasn't really done the continuity thing Marvel did.
Still all just US then. No mention of anywhere else.
Well, some countries (like mine, Australia) may actually be able to have cinemas open. I'm sure Hollywood doesn't want to miss those dollars - they'll need every dollar they can get.
Tests finally came back. She did test negative, so that's good. however, they think she had meningitis. Which sucks. but since she's feeling better, they won't bring her in to test her completely because they are swamped with COVID patients. That's where we're at. Unless you're dying, just get over it on your own because there aren't resources to help you.

a lot of people view this as a COVID only thing. I.e., if you don't have covid, you're not impacted. The truth is everyone is impacted, from getting sick with something else, to injuries; you won't get proper care.

Wear your mask and stay home please.
I'm glad she didn't have Covid-19, but meningitis is pretty serious! Glad she's getting better. And yeah, if covid19 is bad enough to swamp your hospitals, then everyone who gets something else serious is in more danger.

Zardnaar

Legend
I think you only need to see the first one. DC hasn't really done the continuity thing Marvel did.

Well, some countries (like mine, Australia) may actually be able to have cinemas open. I'm sure Hollywood doesn't want to miss those dollars - they'll need every dollar they can get.

I'm glad she didn't have Covid-19, but meningitis is pretty serious! Glad she's getting better. And yeah, if covid19 is bad enough to swamp your hospitals, then everyone who gets something else serious is in more danger.

Australia and NZ kinda exceptional with the theatres though.

Outside of Asia we're the only ones doing something close to the old normal.

I looked at the theatre here couple of weeks ago they had 5 or 6 movies on but didn't recognize any.

I want to see this though. Looks cheesy but yeah F 2020.

Hmmn it's out already.

Last edited:

Goliath Coins

Owner of Goliath Coins
Publisher
Warner also just announced that all of their 2021 releases will be in theaters and HBO Max. AMC stock took a hit. Hopefully the theaters recover. It would be a pretty boring world if you could not go out to the movies.

Remove ads