• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

World of Low'verok OOC - Active - Roll-Call!

assassination

First Post
sorry guys but i just have to leave you guys in this campain, i didn't really have intrest in it from the start but not i really don't want to play it. sorry

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
assassination said:
sorry guys but i just have to leave you guys in this campain, i didn't really have intrest in it from the start but not i really don't want to play it. sorry
Ok, thanks for letting me know. I'll open the spot up for someone that does really want to play.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Starman, your character looks good. Does Syrrian come from the Black Pine forest or the Farlight forest (as those are the two major concentrations of elves)? Both are geographically equidistant from the Forbidden Lands. The Farlight forest is known for having some strange magical phenomena as well as ancient ruins, and produces many wizards. The Black Pine forest borders the coast in parts, and suffers the occasional coastal raids along with the rest of the region. They tend to produce more fighters, and some of the best archers come from that region.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Elexia

STR: 10
DEX: 16
CON: 10
INT: 15
WIS: 16
CHA: 15

3rd level Cleric of Alnaria (Animal and Good domains)
Neutral good
Female Elf

BAB: +2
FORT: +3
REF: +4
WILL: +6
AC:

Hit Points: 16

Skills:
Knowledge Religion 6/+8
Healing 6/+9
Diplomacy 6/+8
Concentration 6/+6

Feats:
Reach Spell
Extra Turning

Elf traits
Can call Animal Companion
Good domain spells cast as +1 level (4th)

Spells per day: 0 = 4/ 1st = D+3 / 2nd = D+2
Basic spell list:
0: Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Mending, Read Magic.
1st: D= Protection from Evil, Bless, Divine Favor, Sanctuary
2nd: D= Calm Animal, Sound Burst, Enthrall

Equipment
Masterwork Quarter staff/Shepherd’s Crook
Chain shirt
Backpack
Water skin
More later…

Elexia hails from Willow Grove. She has spent her time over the last century raising and tutoring the children, in the orphanage she ran. She became so much a centerpiece of the town and town structure that the townsfolk all call her Granny. Elexia however is still a young elf and wished to see the world. One day after a very depressing talk with the town elders she decided she had had enough and left. She has lived so long among the humans that she sometimes has to be reminded she is an elf.
When she was a child growing up in a commune on the banks of Greenfire Lake all was wonder and joy. She was called to her ladies service at an early age and became the nanny for the commune there until the “thrills of the big city” brought her to Willow Grove. Now that same wanderlust is upon her and she has seen fit to find a new set of people to protect. While they may not be innocents themselves, She is there to make sure that the adventurers don’t harm the innocent.
Tall and serene she has white hair and clear blue eyes. Her Shepard’s crook is never far from her and neither is her love and devotion to all the little ones.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads