• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

World of Low'verok OOC - Active - Roll-Call!

Jemal

Adventurer
Usually I'm on 1 or 2 times a day, though If I'm bored I sometimes am on here literally ALL day, and if I'm busy (Working or other RL stuff) then sometimes a day or two between checking.

Usually at least once a day though... usually.

Unless I can't think of something to post, or am waiting for someone else to post something.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Ok then, let's attempt a once per day or once per two days posting frequency if we can manage that.

Thels and assassination, please post your characters soonest.

If I don't get a response from Raurth Snowfang by tomorrow, then we'll go on without him unless anyone knows someone who wants to take his place.

I'd like to post the game thread by tomorrow afternoon. :)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Ok, in lieu of the absence of character sheets for Thels and assassination, I'm going to extend the deadline until Saturday. If you two think you're going to be too busy to participate in this game due to your involvement in other games, then please let me know. I don't want this game to die before it even starts.

Also, since Raurth Snowfang has dropped off the face of the planet, I'm reopening recruitment for one more player. Please, let guys who have been waiting for a PbP game to open sign up before you PbP junkies nab the spot. ;) Wait at least until Friday...

Thels

First Post
Okay, I finally am at home AND have time to work on my character. Did about all the posting this week away from home. Character's done except for formatting. While I was reading Jemal's format, I got confused over this:

Skills: Jump(+11/7), Craft:Weapons(+8/7), Craft:Armour(+8/7), Handle Animal(+5/7),
Wilderness Lore(+7/4), Listen(+7/4)

What's the number behind the /? I know it's not the ranks, cuz that's maxed at 6 at level 3. So what is it?

Jemal

Adventurer
oh, that's just me screwing up on math.

It's SUPPOSED to be the ranks, i don't know how I screwed it up like that...
me go change.

Thels

First Post
Okay, it's there. I haven't formatted it yet though. Tell me what you think of it. If it's okay with you, I'll format it.

Gonna do the background now.

Just out of curiosity, I did some comparing to starting scores:

Assassination 18, 17, 16, 15, 14, 10 (55 points)
Jemal 18, 18, 17, 13, 10, 6 (50 points)
Tailspinner 18, 17, 16, 16, 12, 5 (50 points)
Argent 16, 15, 15, 14, 12, 10 (38 points)
Thels 15, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9 (23 points)
Outlands 13, 12, 11, 10, 10, 9 (17 points)

Let's hope the game relies a lot on RPing and only slightly on stats, otherwise the difference is devastating.

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Oh ya, we got lots of roleplaying. :)

Also, does anyone want to be from a particular area? Jemal's from the Unwanted Desert, so if anyone else wants to declare a general place of origin, that would be neat. I can also give the individual characters some additional information about their home areas that might come in useful. If you want more options, please ask.

Also, do we have a general concensus on party name/symbol and a vague idea about how you guys would interact with each other?

Thels - your format looks fine. I'm eagerly awaiting your character background.

Last edited:

Starman

Adventurer
I would like to take that last open spot if you don't mind, Ray Silver. I'm thinking of an elven Ftr 1/Wiz 2. I can have a character ready by Friday evening.

Starman

outlands

First Post
I just almost *live* on the computer - sad but true.

Noddy is *from* Port Lyalee, but basically can't go back there. Otherwise, as for hooking up with the party, the itinerent cleric may have rescued him from a band of ruffians and he just...kinda...hung around after that...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads