• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

World of Warcraft FUBAR?

Is anyone else having EXTREME problems with World of Warcraft? I'm receiving copious amounts of lag even outside of Ironforge, to the extent that I can't really even do anything. If I can't figure out what this is, I'm about to cancel my account.

When's Warhammer and the DnD MMORPG come out?

wingnut_dc

Explorer
I was on yesterday at about 5:30pm CST. I didn't have a problem. I was running around Thousand Needles and Thunder Bluff. The only time I have serious lag is in Orgimmar and the Crossroads. I also play on the Cenarius server. Could it be your server?

The server I play on, Eonar, is completely full, but the only time I have any problems are in Org near the Auction House. Maybe its a server problem(and man do I hate those idiots that hang out in front of the AH, especially in Ironforge), or a computer problem.

I dunno... it's not the server as I've gone on 5 or 6 other servers and all have the same problem. The little latency bar is consistently red -- implying it's something wrong with my computer -- but I have absolutely no problems with doing anything else on my machine.

Just to reference, I'm usually on Shadow Council.

MaxKaladin

First Post
Jerome Steelsides said:
I dunno... it's not the server as I've gone on 5 or 6 other servers and all have the same problem. The little latency bar is consistently red -- implying it's something wrong with my computer -- but I have absolutely no problems with doing anything else on my machine.
The latency bar implies that there is a delay between your computer and the server. It isn't necessarily your computer, but could be something in between or at their end.

Skrit

First Post
Wow I play on Cenarius too, I mainly only get lag in Org near the bank, but here have been times when I lag all over the place too.. Just not this night.. If it makes any difference I'm on the East coast..

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads