• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Worst Character Name

Tiberius

Explorer
I played a Shadowrun game in high school where one of the players, being in a trig class, opted to name his troll Sohcahtoa. I always preferred the mnemonic device involving Oscar, anyway.

-Tiberius

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Piratecat said:
Fonkin Hoddypeak.

Indeed this is a classic, PC. Some friends and myself have been playing Icewind Dale on a LAN occasionally and I named my gnomish cleric Fonkin Hoddypeaks. The quote I now hear constantly is, "Get your Fonkin ass over here! I need healing!"

:D

Last edited:

Kerse

First Post
One bad PC name we had was:
Pitonius - monk (named after a Piton)

A couple of bad NPC's names I came up with:
Granola - a spy from a nearby kingdom
Gronny - a henchman

But worst was this one game I was playing in, I know that DM's that do a lot of improvisation don't always have a lot of names ready, so upon meeting characters, I always say, "What's your name????" and this one Satyr we were conversing with responded with (after a consternating pause from DM) --

"FEGAL" which is hella close to "FECAL" man I was rolling for hours

Kesho

First Post
Back in the days before 2e (early 80s) I had a fighter who lived to about 4th level.... for about 18 months I ran Amok....

Kesho :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads