• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Worst movies ever....

Villano

First Post
Altalazar said:
Oh come now! Battlefield Earth was HILARIOUS - I couldn't stop laughing at Travolta - what a looney for doing that movie! And so implausible, all the way across... hilarious. Would make a great film for MST3K.

Silence, man-animal! Are you out of your skull-bone, rat-brain! :D

That movie cracks me up. From the fact that the aliens are in search of gold but have never heard of Fort Knox, to the cavemen flying jets, to the planet with the combustible atmosphere, to the glass and plaster that survived a thousand years, to, well, everything else that survived for 1,000 years after a nuclear war (lightbulbs, wiring, generators, etc.).

I think that that movie could have been saved with three, little words at the beginning of the title: Mel Brooks Presents.

Hey, if everyone is already laughing at it, may as well bill it as a comedy. :)

Kesh

First Post
Altalazar said:
Just how did it end?

Ripley goes to Snails' grave and gives a slightly longer speech. Places the gem on the gravestone. Then walks away into the distance, presumably to be rewarded by the princess.

That's it. No one else is there. No sappy magical faerie dust with people vanishing to 'join their friend'. Just a man saying his last goodbye to a friend. It would've been a saving grace to the rest of the film. :p

Oh, and Battlefield Earth is the only movie I apologized to my friends for, after asking them to go see it with me in the theater. :eek:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads