• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[WoT Adventure] OOC Thread

Tay-Dor

First Post
Valkys said:
Lord Tomas nods, smiling. "Very good, Master Pedron." It's important to let commoners know when they put forth a good idea. It makes them feel better. Many Tairen Nobles don't buy into that. But my time in the gambling houses has taught me a radical idea or two that makes sense. "You are certainly thinking more clearly than I am. That is what we shall do. You see if you can fetch the girls and I'll see about getting the men in here."

[ooc: see...Tomas can be nice. take that. :p]

Actually, I don't really see this as being 'nice'. It's how you treat a dog.

And it's the way Shalimar and Sersei have been treating everyone else...the same tone Sersei used in her comment to Tomas that had him telling her to learn her place.

Valkys

First Post
I'm not saying I have a problem with it, I'm just pointing out that it isn't nice.

And as far as personal thoughts go, while I use them, they do tinge what you're reading. I know that Tomas didn't use that tone when talking to Pedron, but then when I read the thoughts, I reread with that tone in mind.

I do the same thing.

Remove ads