• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[WoT Adventure] Turn 4

drothgery

First Post
Enforcer said:
Yuri gives a glance at the thugs, trying to see if any are his size. A chain shirt would be an upgrade to studded leather (if he ever gets in a fight with his freaking armor).

Although Yuri is a bit more heavily muscled than any of the thugs, one of the chain shirts will fit you well enough; actually, it fits you a little better than it did its previous owner.

drothgery

First Post
Ashrem Bayle said:
"No Lila...Sedai.", he hesitated, the honorary both foreign and unwelcome to his tongue. "Nothing of real value except this." he pulled his coat back to reveal his sword.

"That's an unusual blade, Master Bayle." The Aes Sedai says, clearly intrigued.

Ashrem Bayle said:
OOC: Dave, how much gold is in the pouch I have?

15 crowns, 7 marks, and a few silver pennies and copper pieces.

dscrank

First Post
Reluctantly, Pedron hands over one of the gold crowns to Shalimar. He checks the others to see if they bear the same markings, but he won't hand any of them over until asked.

[How many crowns did Pedron manage to snag? I was just thinking that Masterwork Thieves' Tools would be useful.]

drothgery

First Post
dscrank said:
Reluctantly, Pedron hands over one of the gold crowns to Shalimar. He checks the others to see if they bear the same markings, but he won't hand any of them over until asked.

[How many crowns did Pedron manage to snag? I was just thinking that Masterwork Thieves' Tools would be useful.]

Pedron found 5 crowns, 3 marks, and some small change. Three of the coins are Murandian, two are Andoran (Ash: the ratio is about the same for the coins you've got). There's nothing at all unusual about them.

OOC: Sheesh, next time I do the searching, all of it. The price for healing. A girl does need nice things afterall, and it has been awhile since I got a new dress that wasn't white.

What is the coin Pedron gave me? Andoran, Tairen, Carheinen, Tar Valon?

IC:
"Are all of the coins like this one, or are they different? Best give me one or two from each to be certain."

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
Ashrem looked at the Aes Sedai. "Yes. I've never seen another like it. It was my brother's."

"While unique, I don't think it would be worth much. At least, not to anyone but me."

OOC: WOOHOO! Got me some cash now. :D

drothgery

First Post
Ashrem Bayle said:
Ashrem looked at the Aes Sedai. "Yes. I've never seen another like it. It was my brother's."

"While unique, I don't think it would be worth much. At least, not to anyone but me."

"Perhaps. Perhaps not." Lila said. "Would you mind if I took a look at it?"

Jain Hadlin

"Lila Sedai, do you think that beggar was after Ashrems sword?"

Jain looks sceptical.

"I'd think that with the amount of money he was throwing around he could by a much nicer sword than that. Unless there is something special about it."

drothgery

First Post
"I do not know. If what I suspect is true, then Ashrem's sword is worth far more than it would appear at first glance, but even if that is true, a sword is still of little use to a beggar." The Aes Sedai says.

Remove ads