WotBS (conversion to Pathfinder) OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Make sure to link that to your character sheet (good roll)

WD and jbear your characters may Scribe a Scroll before heading off to bed.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Counter Question: Which level - What?

If you are asking what spell level you can scribe I guess with the new materials found in the tower - you should have enough gp to scribe any level spell you currently have on hand (or in head I should say).

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
There are 19 left + spell casting after that. So that shouldn't be a big problem. Unless you all are still in the forest after 10 or more days but by then all the food will be gone. :eek:

HM

Dragonwriter

First Post
Okay, I believe I have finalized my level-up details. Going with the third setup for a decent AC for the eidolon.

[sblock=Barrik Level 4]
Summoner 4
+1 Ability Score (Charisma)
+X HP (yet to roll). +1 for Favored Class
+1 BAB (total 3), +1 Will Save (total 4).
+1 Handle Animal, +1 Knowledge (Planes), +1 Knowledge (religion), +1 Ride, +1 Use Magic Device.
Learn 2 2nd-level spells, gain 1 2nd-level spell slot/day (plus bonus spells). (Bull’s Strength, Lesser Evolution Surge)
Gain Shield Ally class feature.
Gain 2 Evolution Points. Drop Reach to recover 1 Evolution Point. Take Head and Bite evolutions.
Evolutions (spent points): 2 extra head, 1 extra bite, 2 trip, 1 fire resist, 1 Imp Nat Armor has the better AC.
[/sblock]

I'm going to wait on an OK to update Barrik and Gulujak.

Last edited:

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Looks good on this end.

How is everyone else coming along then?

HM
For leveling up? I am still needing to pick spells to learn. You can check it on character sheet, or here:

1d8+3CON+1FC HP = 11HP (roll on character sheet)
+1 to Wisdom
+1 BAB
+1 Fort and Will saves
+6 Skill Points (+1 to each skill with current rank in it)
Learn 2 Second Level Spells - TBA / TBA
2 Second Level Spell Uses Per Day
Extra use of Judgment class feature Per Day

I usually pick spells on need of the group/character progression in the game. That said, I am thinking the list here is more adept at him learning from:

Cure Moderate Wounds, Flames of the Faithful, Follow Aura, Hold Person, Invisibility, Shield Other, Perceive Cues, or Bloodhound.

Any suggestions? I have had none of these ever, save for CMW.

Last edited:

Remove ads