• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotC WotC adds four new physical and digital bundles.

darjr

I crit!
Maybe I am failing my perception check, but I didn't see a list or even a count of the creatures on the clings?

Features & details​

• 64 weighted plastic discs in 3 sizes and 4 colors for maximum flexibility in encounter creation—40 medium sized creature tokens, 20 large sized creature tokens, 4 huge sized creature tokens
  • 5 sheets of fully illustrated reusable creature clings—simply apply a cling to a disc to create customized Creature Tokens ready for any encounter
  • 2 removable custom token storage trays
  • 1 storage folder for creature clings
  • 1 durable storage case with a magnetic closure and a rope handle designed to take your adventure on the road
  • 1 outer box with all-new art that protects the keepsake box
From the Amazon listing.

And it isn’t there either.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Or there isn’t a conspiracy to get rid of non digital gaming and this was an expensive product ripe for a bundle?
There's definitely not. Of all the conspiracy theories that slosh around here, that's one of the silliest.

But bundling a product that has no utility online with a digital book is still a weird fit. When/if WotC has its own VTT some day, a Monster Manual/tokens pack will be a much more natural fit.

Remove ads