• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotC has become a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

bandrewski

First Post
Because of this basically insulting GSL that to me seems to discourage publishers from investing time in 4th Edition products, does not allow for offline character creators, does not allow monster stats within adventures, and shuts down the idea of making playing card sized Powers Decks

Because D&D Insider does not have a single feature active after two weeks

Because of the huge delay in releasing Gen-Con events

Because of that horridly written adventure for the D&D World Wide Game day that did not show off any of the best stuff about 4th Edition.

Hopefully Hasbo will dump them so someone that knows what they are doing can buy the company.

Norhg

First Post
Wired said:
Posted: 2:17 a.m. by LordOrcus I have read the new Better Joy Cookbook and I am devastated to my very core. Their macaroni and cheese recipe, the very macaroni and cheese I've been making since I was in college, has been ravaged and disfigured and left bleeding on the page. Where once it contained only cheddar cheese, now the recipe calls for a mix of cheddar and Colby. It may contain macaroni, and it may contain cheese, but it is not macaroni and cheese. This is a slap in the face and a knife in the gut. You have lost me, Better Joy Cookbook. I would bid you goodbye, but I wish you nothing but the pain and rage you have delivered unto me.
Is this what you are trying to say?

Dire Lemming

First Post
OMG! Decenter! You must not decent! 4E is awesome! The Wizards PR people told me so. They also told me that 3.5 Edition sucks, so it must!

TimeOut

First Post
I want to feed the troll, because I am bored.

Danger! Productive posting below.

bandrewski said:
Because of this basically insulting GSL that to me seems to discourage publishers from investing time in 4th Edition products
No.
, does not allow for offline character creators
Yes.
, does not allow monster stats within adventures,
No.
and shuts down the idea of making playing card sized Powers Decks
No.

Because D&D Insider does not have a single feature active after two weeks
Yes.

Because of the huge delay in releasing Gen-Con events
Don't care.

Because of that horridly written adventure for the D&D World Wide Game day that did not show off any of the best stuff about 4th Edition.
No.

Hopefully Hasbo will dump them so someone that knows what they are doing can buy the company.
Who?

Zogmo

First Post
Mort_Q said:
wrong forum

Ha! You are very right. He posted in the 4e "rules" section instead of the 4e "sucks" section. lol

Sorry, it's hard to let bad jokes go without an attempt. My weakness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads