WotC just mailed out VILLAGE OF HOMMLET 4E..got mine

Arravis

First Post
Hmm... that's too bad. Have we had official assurance that they will be sending out the map to people who signed up after? I don't mind paying for it, but I really would love to get a hold of it!

-Arravis

Jhaelen

First Post
Hmm... that's too bad. Have we had official assurance that they will be sending out the map to people who signed up after? I don't mind paying for it, but I really would love to get a hold of it!

-Arravis
Didn't they say the next bunch would be sent out in August?

Jack99

Adventurer

-Arravis

Yes we have. In this very thread in fact. But it was also stated that it wouldn't be until August.

If you recently signed up for DM Rewards, just hold tight until our August mailing. And for those of you that were already signed up and running games through the RPGA, your next treat awaits you then as well. DMing 5 games from January 1 - June 30 nets you this:

Yfrog - img0764p.jpg - Uploaded by christulach - Images of the ship tile (you'll get 2 copies so you can do a ship-to-ship battle or depict both above and below decks of the same vessel)

First and foremost, we are committed to giving our DMs useful, interesting rewards as a thank you for their time and effort spent running RPGA games. I have been an RPGA member since 1991, and I always appreciated it when I volunteered and got a little something in appreciation for my time. So, from an old RPGA member to all of the current DMs - thanks, and we'll keep giving you cool stuff for doin' what you're doin' for as long as we can.

Dragonhelm

Knight of Solamnia
I have it!

The mail just came, and inside was an envelope from WotC. My first thought was that maybe it was a C&D regarding my fan site (*gulp!*). Still, that didn't seem quite right.

I opened it up, and inside was a 4th edition version of The Village of Hommlet! I was completely surprised. With so much negativity in life of late, this little gem perked me right up.

Thank you, WotC! :)

Remove ads