• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wreck Ashore

Venom

First Post
Now a little more at ease, Zeratol thinks to himself “Bromyx, ………. Bromyx, where do I know that name from. Aaah yes, it sounds like that medication I was taking for constipation a while back”. :D (Yes as well as being a little paranoid, Zeratol is also a little bit of a hypochondriac. This explains why in the 129 years of his life he has never been able to hold on to a girlfriend for more than a few weeks) :) :)

Trying to conceal his laughter Zeratol responds to the lizardman’s answer “Well we have no problems killing pirates, in fact it has sort of become a hobby of ours. Just point us towards the biggest pirate camp”.

mariusm

Explorer
Ulfar swaggers a little closer when the lizardman appears friendly. "Nice mace!", he quips when closer. "What faith do you follow? You don't by any chance have any healing potions you would care to trade?", enquirers Ulfar not knowing fully if the lizardman is a healer or not.

"You know what they say a friend of my enemy is a friend of mine... do you think we could overpower the pirates if we attacked together?", asks Ulfar. :eek:

"I know our party is strong but it would be useful to have someone who knows the area.", whispers Ulfar to those close to him.

mariusm

Explorer
Ulfar looks around, "What? Whaaattt? So I think he has a nice mace, it is a priest thing. :uhoh: I know you are all stunned into silence, but really this is a bit much, say something."

k0nfused

First Post
"The pirates have a campsite just off the beach a short distance from the lighthouse. There are about 10 pirates in the camp. During the day they send out small patrols while the others sort and hide their loot. At night they light a huge fire atop that tower of theirs to guide ships off course. I've encountered one of their patrols at night but other than that there's only about one or two of them on guard."

(diplomacy check of 10 + 2 = 12 for Ulfar)

"I guess I could accompany you to their camp and show you some good observation points but I don't want to get into any fights with the pirates"

Your actions please.

Venom

First Post
Zeratol responds to Bromyx saying “Correction, there are only 8 pirates, we just killed two of them earlier today (or was that last week some time ;) ), but we would be happy to have you join us”.

papenfus

First Post
Gordo suggests they go kick some pirate ass!!! Someones in for a jolly good rodgering with his greatsword! He suggests the group moves over to the pirates position and ambush a couple of them when they go out on patroll. Once they have thinned out the group a bit they can take the remainder on! Mmmm seafood sounds appealing me hearty

papenfus

First Post
Gordo's tiredness and hunger get the better of him and he tries to slap his fellow adventurers out of their catatonic states. Ulfar gets a slap for good measure just to prevent him from feeling left out and providing him with something to say a quite prayer to the god of being bitch-slapped (sure he can find one). He sincerely hopes they wake up, he is tired of playing all alone... mmmmm he does still have his greatsword tho.

mariusm

Explorer
"Gordo!, Not in front of the guest...", whines Ulfar as he rubs his shoulder. Ulfar then strides stalwartly in the direction of the pirates camp. "When we are closer give me chance to bless you all before we lay waste to the unbelievers", says Ulfar.

Venom

First Post
Zeratol joins in with Ulfar “Yeh Gordo, I’m sure the new guy doesn’t want to see you playing with your greatsword. Any way you know what happens when you play with it to much”. :) :)

Zeratol makes a mental note to stay well away from Ulfar when he decides to “bless” everyone. He has been a little to “touchy feely” lately with his laying on of hands, especially in the middle of the night when everyone is supposed to be sleeping. :) :)

Remove ads